Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

Planned on Incin/RF, and stumbled onto your build moments before logging into the game to start playing this on darkshrines. Instantly changed my mind, and I'm glad it did! Having tons of fun and clearing maps with no issues. Awesome build/guide man :D Looking forward to your next build! ( Hopefully you have another in the works ) :D
And how u leech with VP if u dnt have critics ?. Also that total dps from where its teh key to gain it ?. How u turn on RF here ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on Nov 10, 2015, 12:54:27 PM
"
LucidSins wrote:
Planned on Incin/RF, and stumbled onto your build moments before logging into the game to start playing this on darkshrines. Instantly changed my mind, and I'm glad it did! Having tons of fun and clearing maps with no issues. Awesome build/guide man :D Looking forward to your next build! ( Hopefully you have another in the works ) :D

I do have a few ideas. Waiting for the next set of 2-4 month leagues though. Sometimes the skills change drastically, so I want to be safe.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Execreth wrote:
And how u leech with VP if u dnt have critics ?. Also that total dps from where its teh key to gain it ?. How u turn on RF here ?.

I don't use RF. It is a straight CI Chaos Incinerate Build. Since it is 100% chaos, it is immune to reflect and you are immune to chaos damage.

I leech with vaal pact because I have life leech. What do you mean by critics? Vaal Pact does not require crit...That is only on Atziri's Acuity gloves, which I do not use. I think that is what you mean?

Total DPS is my incinerate x4 for the different stages of incin.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Incin being nerfed in the next patch. Will be interesting to see how hard!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey, is there anything better for dmg instead of empower?
And are you on low mana maybe?
"
Kiflin wrote:
Hey, is there anything better for dmg instead of empower?
And are you on low mana maybe?

No, Empower at level 4 is OP. If you don't have level 4 or level 3, go Iron Will.

I am not on low mana. I am 100 mana above and my regen always keeps me up. Elreon rings are nice.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Gotta eat booty like Groceries?
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Grocery wrote:

Is it? I must have missed that
"
Grocery wrote:

I m also counting on it for a new build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info