Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

"
Grocery wrote:
"
Onetouchx wrote:
If you have 6 link. What will you add gem for last socket? For mapping and boss kill.

Thank you so much.

Faster casting most likely!

What is your opinion with added chaos damage or faster projectile ?
"
Onetouchx wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Onetouchx wrote:
If you have 6 link. What will you add gem for last socket? For mapping and boss kill.

Thank you so much.

Faster casting most likely!

What is your opinion with added chaos damage or faster projectile ?

Faster projectiles is kinda meh. It makes it go further but doesn't do too much more damage. Added Chaos might be okay, but I haven't tested it personally since I don't have a 6l and I know Empower/Spell Echo is better.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 26, 2015, 1:57:03 PM
Just wanted to share some feedback and vids on me messing around with a scold's bridle with the build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iha9dJWEaXU&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btfS4gX-87k
Also curious if anyone has been planning to attempt or has successfully completed uber as of yet.
Can you talk about the benefits of warp vs blades? is the fortify really worth it?
"
pigeoncrush wrote:
Can you talk about the benefits of warp vs blades? is the fortify really worth it?

Warp you can go over ledges and stuff but it is not as fast as Whirling. Whirling blades is ridiculously good and fortify is nice. Malformation is a joke with whirling blades. Lightning Warp is nice but a tad more finicky.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
this ok for HC?
"
Xxshenaniganx wrote:
this ok for HC?

Sure, some people are doing it on tempest. It is CI so you have to worry about ailments if you don't take certain uniques.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
1st of all i must say great build, even i have only 11k dps (in tooltip) its still pretty awesome. However i was wondering how you reached 40k dps (in tooltip) and what i figured out is that you "combo" empower lv4 and +1 mantle gives you lv27 incinerate.. umm.. thats it?
..i still can upgrade few things, like shield (didnt get any es+ spell dmg shield yet - pretty expensive s***) so, i can see 20k dps as real thing. however rest is just the armor and empower right? :)
Last edited by NooBikos on Sep 2, 2015, 6:04:03 AM
Hi, I would like to try this build but I got a question, how is ur survivability with infernal mantle and that amount of mana reserved?? Do u take double damage because of that?? I have a build with infernal too and I had to switch it because I couldn't make through a magic boss.
"
pedrocosta wrote:
Hi, I would like to try this build but I got a question, how is ur survivability with infernal mantle and that amount of mana reserved?? Do u take double damage because of that?? I have a build with infernal too and I had to switch it because I couldn't make through a magic boss.

As i play it infernal mantle isnt problem at all. If you take 2 elreon rings you will never drop under 35% mana. +i use in cwdt warlords mark, which is almost always up.. so extra mana leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info