General Support Discussion

Hello.

Why is Corrupting Cry Support a support gem? Why is it not an active skill gem, like an actual Warcry?
Guardian's Blessing Support doesn't seem to have it's own thread.

I would suggest that the supported Aura be triggered by having a supported minion skill alive rather than having to manually cast it while the minion is alive. Pure minion builds will work either way, but Hybrid minion builds don't need more buttons to push.
posting this here because sadism doesn't have it's on thread.

shouldn't the downside be changed to 80% less duration of damaging ailments? if you're inflicting shock + ignite, you're gimping your shock duration using this gem. shock doesn't benefit from the upside so hurting it with the downside doesn't make sense.
Corrupting Cry and the upcomming Call to Arms support gems.

In 2.24 the Call to Arms keystone is reworked to remove instant cast warcries and we're supposed to use the new Call to Arms support gem to make it a automatically triggered skill.
What I'm curious about is if notables that grant bonuses when casting warcries will work when they're triggered by the Call to Arms support gem.

For example:

Admonisher, 15% increased Damage for each time you've Warcried Recently
Warcry Master, Recover 15% life when you use a Warcry

The Wiki for The Eternal Apple suggests these mechanics don't work for triggered warcries. If that's the case Corrupting Cry as a standalone build is kinda dead in the water which is a shame, it's really fun and nieche.
Is there a way to search for _support_ gems, in NPC or stash or somewhere.

Eg : Which gems can support Blight ?

Currently the only way i found is to read the side-panel of gem when overed by mouse cursor. This is very painful, and need to be done many times as i don't know by heart all gems properties :)

A regexp or a keyword would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Last edited by Dolgrund on Apr 11, 2024, 7:48:44 AM
no pages for new gems(?). At least automation is not there.

And about automation itself: every single trigger in game target nearby enemies(including mines btw) if there are any and the only fun part of automation support - the auto-frostblink - do it **absolutely** randomly, why!? Please make it target enemies when possible.
Last edited by Archan111 on Mar 30, 2024, 3:01:54 AM
Year 10.

Still waiting for a support gem for converting 50% Fire to Chaos.
Last edited by fostaa on Apr 18, 2024, 2:07:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info