Explosive Arrow

"
DeltruS wrote:
Kripparian actually tested this very extensively. He found he could kill himself on Cruel reflect aura enemies because they didn't have enough life to leech.

However extensive, it was a poor testing method. A much more reliable way to test whether overkill Leech exists or not, is to get yourself down a couple thousand life and hit something in Normal Terraces. *shrug*
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
DeltruS wrote:
Kripparian actually tested this very extensively. He found he could kill himself on Cruel reflect aura enemies because they didn't have enough life to leech.

However extensive, it was a poor testing method. A much more reliable way to test whether overkill Leech exists or not, is to get yourself down a couple thousand life and hit something in Normal Terraces. *shrug*

I watch his stream when he was testing

He purposely went down to i think 2k es and leech instantly full im pretty sure its in one of his twitch vod, maybe a huge kripp fan can find it.
IGN: Xus
Last edited by Xevn on Jul 1, 2013, 12:39:04 PM
nvm
Last edited by TedMosbyLoL on Jul 1, 2013, 5:49:29 PM
"
Kagari wrote:
He was mentionning the fact that explosions doesn t occur if mob is killed by an icy crit i think. I often play with a freezing pulse friend and if he does kill the mob with a crit, nothing happens on my side, witch can be a problem :)

Yeah it can be very annoying that the explosion simply doesn't occur...
is it just me or do no passives nor item properties increse/decrese damage of the explosion?
Just you. The description lists the Base Damage, ie. before damage bonuses are applied.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Just you. The description lists the Base Damage, ie. before damage bonuses are applied.

how do i know then how much dmg would the explosion do?

Do skills
Weapon Elemental Damage
Fire Damage
Arsonist
Lava Lash

increse damage of Explosive arrow skill?
what are the passives that increse explosive arrow dmg? Because i can see changes of dmg in description of skills if i increse physical dmg, but when i wear items with "% incresed fire dmg" or passives i dont see any changes in explosion of explosive arrow dmg.
Last edited by nataq on Jul 5, 2013, 3:59:38 AM
"
nataq wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

how do i know then how much dmg would the explosion do?

Do skills
Weapon Elemental Damage
Fire Damage
Arsonist
Lava Lash

increse damage of Explosive arrow skill?
what are the passives that increse explosive arrow dmg? Because i can see changes of dmg in description of skills if i increse physical dmg, but when i wear items with "% incresed fire dmg" or passives i dont see any changes in explosion of explosive arrow dmg.

You are seeing those changes because they are buffing the damage of the initial arrow rather than the explosion. The explosion is non-attack/spell projectile fire damage. That means fire damage %, AoE damage %, projectile damage % increase it. Stuff like lava lash only increases the fire damage of the arrow fired, not the explosion.
Thank you Shinsoo :) ive got 1 last question, i know that Iron Grip passive does not increse the dmg of explosion because its incresing only physical projectile dmg, but what about Iron Grip support gem?

"
Strength's damage bonus applies to Projectile Attacks made with Supported Skills

Does it mean that it increses also explosion damage? because it says it only increses "projetile damage" and nothing about "physical damage"
Last edited by nataq on Jul 6, 2013, 6:46:04 AM
It says nothing about Projectile Damage either; it only mentions Projectile Attacks. There's a pretty big difference there.

The Iron Grip Support gem works exactly the same as the Passive. Strength's damage bonus applies to Physical Damage from Attacks, and the Support gem applies the Increased Physical Damage to Projectile Attacks.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 6, 2013, 7:33:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info