Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.1]Poison Bladefall Hybrid Dual-Curse *Updated* (HC viable)

Just wanted to say thank you for this guide. I just hit 72 and sort have some gear. Whirling blades is such a fun skill :D

Quick question though, how much ES do you guys suggest? I have about 1400 right now and I sometimes find myself running dry when I am taking a lot of damage (the 30%)

How much ES do you guys run with?
hi thanks alot for the guide this build is great ive seen the comments abouot the HoI+CoH and its working fine for me right now i have 1242 energy shiled and i dont seem to run out of it but i still dont have MOM yet so i guess ill have to test it, anyway, i just wanted to thanks for the build. Ill link my gear if someone has some advice to share :D

(im level 68 atm but i might level up fast)

EDIT: got to lvl 74 with 1300 energy shield, upgraded helmet for more life and corrupted my blood dance to get 1+ frenzy but got a sweet 4% chance to dodge and got MOM now i have alot more survivality, still farming so i can buy a +1 tabula since i see that EK scales alot with lvl also gonna try to get a lvl 3 empower (got 7k+ dmg from just one lvl). Still need to upgrade ring, amulet and gloves to use my CWDT setup. actually getting up to 27k dmg with the charges (EK lvl 18, no quality gems)
Last edited by Chromewarrior on Sep 20, 2015, 4:54:28 PM
Planning on running an adapted version of this on the 1Month, SC tho but I always like playing balanced characters.

I did some slight modifications and some points can be moved around, I was going all in on the power charges, and then I saw you saying that you dont need them, I was kinda confused but then I did the math...

With solid crit rolls on dagger + shield, 2 solid diamonds and a good neck you can easily get 50+ crit chance on 3 PCs (40+ without them)

Hence why I decided to go for Sovereignity + Influence full wheels, getting +33% aura effect an 18% reduced reservation. Add a Conqueror's jewel and you're set for Hatred + HoA + HoI + AA (or HoT for full dmg + extra cursing) .

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUIRLUGWfIOus9D16-5MsxzcMtGa4IUy0B8tHwQHjxq4k0VHRZ3v65Ugg9so-sBmtQRTUsHzVcaCxwSz5CKCHqKj-eiiAClPGmzVptsLf8ZBh_Af7Dj3wRGWtz5o8jrYhXuCmwceDkj-CicvZlSVLl3y2L2QVfDVcNUaOElRj_qJ0-v1cFJknSoL8h3z6rVIBiNtbB9BVYU2PQMepcudqha_YqxsjCaVYeJVS4w2NukkqhZv42r60hcvZOdV1oCk7Bhwu9kTL2_yRTrhplcxng==

---

Would love any feedback, and thanks a lot for making this build, really inspired me to adapt it to my personal taste.
Very solid build. Been playing this in Tempest for a while, reached 86 so far. I think I partied with someone who was also using this build but he was also using rejuvenation totem, that thing has incredibly good synergy with ZO. For those that can afford it, I think 6L Voll's Protector might be a good upgrade from tabula since it is easy to colour and would allow for some other curse on hit to be used instead of assassin's mark (not that assassin's mark is bad, could still be self-cast on bosses).

Phys to lightning does not seem optimal imo, I haven't actually tried a 20/20 so I only speak from speculation. lvl3/lvl4 empower seems much better, and is probably affordable when reaching the level of content where it might become a necessity. But phys to lightning should make it much easier to do phys reflect maps for anyone crazy enough to do them as crit EK. Also phys to lightning could be really good when partying with a curser/EE applier.
"
daemmon wrote:
Planning on running an adapted version of this on the 1Month, SC tho but I always like playing balanced characters.

I did some slight modifications and some points can be moved around, I was going all in on the power charges, and then I saw you saying that you dont need them, I was kinda confused but then I did the math...

really inspired me to adapt it to my personal taste.

Same goes for me. I was like "Crit build without PCs?!"
Already ripped twice with this build as soon as I get to my 5L set up around lvl 40ish in Tempest. :\ I've only reached about 1k DPS and was about to get my 5L with spell echo set up + Curse on Hit setup too but I died right after I leveled for the last gem. :\

This build is really fun I'm just dreading act 1-3 again. 3rd time in a day. xD
If you can get yourself a

it is really nice to up your dps and give you some leech. I really was worried about reflect with this build with zero leech so this flask more than takes care of it for me. I am level 80 right now and I get about 40k dps with charges up.

I use this flask for reflect mobs also because if I get cursed I am not overcapped and I could drop to really low resists.

This is really nice too :)

Someone said something about physical to lightning not being an optimal gem for this build. I disagree. Sure you will probably get more dps with empower but you will also be doing more physical damage and have to worry about reflect a lot more. With a lightning flask and phys to lightning you really don't have to worry about reflect that much.
Last edited by Orbitalx on Sep 28, 2015, 5:07:23 PM
Did this build in wb worked out very vell. Reached 92 got 102k dps with charges+ flasks and life leech gem 121k with added fire.Tweaked build here and there ended up with this tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAuMDHgQHBLMFQgYjBx4HpQ3RDkgPqxEtEZYWbxa_Fy8ZihpsGo8c3B0UH0EgbiSLJKomlSoLLJwtHzLRNj026TpYQZZFR0WdSVFJsUmyTLNQMFNSVUtVhVXGVdZd8mHiYqxjQ2SdZOdo8myMbWxwUnDVfIN_xoCkghCCHoPbhTKJ04w2jmSPGo_6kyeVIJUulwaa4J2qoS-iAKKjpcuus7UEtUi2-rvjvorAZsHzwzrEotAf0PXVptfP2wvbXt-w42rkIuvu6_XviO_r8B_w1fId8-r22vem98H5N_rS-wn-ug==?

Gear

never played EK, and this looks fun. will try this as my first build in the 1M HC league.
currently 50 on HC 1M league. levelingspeed is ultra slow, probably due to taking only life nodes until 60+ ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info