[2.1]Poison Bladefall Hybrid Dual-Curse *Updated* (HC viable)

Thanks for guide

I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
Thanks for guide! By far my favourite build i have ever played in this game.Very high dps, good mobility, arite defenses (except against reflect with the gear im running :P)and able to do highest tier maps.

Read some people having troubles with the build. EK scales really well with just 4 links after u get spell echo, can do low tier maps with it. As for energy shield issues after picking up MOM I ran with one +3 energy shield from hit jewel seems to do the trick. Having currently 5.3k hp, 2.4k es and 125k dps with charges up.

Last edited by cahorie on Nov 14, 2015, 12:44:49 PM
i made this build but im lvl 68 and i just speced into eb mom oath, i dont have enough mana to run hatred + hearld of ice + arctic armor.... can anyone help?
i made this build but im lvl 68 and i just speced into eb mom oath, i dont have enough mana to run hatred + hearld of ice + arctic armor.... can anyone help?
can anyone help me out..
"
jedimind207 wrote:

first off, chill out, 3 hours to bump your question, while not even caring about fully typing out your sentences or words is disgusting.

secondly, when asking for help, it always helps to make your characters public (if they are on private, we cant check items&gems&tree) in the profile options.

Lastly, it's 25%, 25%, 50% = 100 % mana reserved.
that will only change if you socketed supports alá "faster casting" into your auras. (increased duration works with arctic armour!), the mana multiplier will then make it 50%,25%,32% for example.

that is literally the only option.
Hey there! I'm currently attempting my second run with this build due to dumb rip before on level 82...
I really like this build and look for ways i can optimize my gear and skilltree and would like to hear some suggestions ;) As you can see im going heavily for hp atm ^^

For the tree i just stuck to the original one..

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAx4EBwSzBUIGIwceCPQOSBEtEZYWbxa_GjgabBvIHRQfQSSqJpUnLyycLR82PTbpOlg62EGWRZ1JUUmxTLNTUlVLVcZd8mHiYqxo8mpDaoxrF2yMbWx8g3_Ggh6Cm4PbhTKMNo5kj0aQVZMnlSCVLpo7muCdqp2uogCio6LZpwius7DYtUi86sBUwGbB88gUz93Q9dWm18_bC-Fz42rjhOQi6-7sOO0874jwH_DV8Yr1b_fB-Tc=
bump?
Sorry if this has been already asked in this thread. I don't want to read all of the 13 pages.

Why don't you take Acrobatics and Phase acrobatics? Your build has no armor/evasion so it has no downside at all and its just 9 points.

In case you'd miss the points elsewhere, do you consider taking acrobatics on higher levels? You still have ~12 points left until 100.

generally, you didnt read the node correctly...
it also shaves off 50% energy shield, in my opinion completely dooming you.

secondly, i have little (read: no) experience after leveling past 90, BUT i doubt you can spend 5 way-nodes when you are already trying so hard to level up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info