[2.1]Poison Bladefall Hybrid Dual-Curse *Updated* (HC viable)

"
Rubinjo wrote:
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
RN6 wrote:
Love this build!

Only problem I am having is:

Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit- Assassin's Mark

Is not casting the curse.

I had this same issue so I Googled it. According to the below post, HoI + CoH does not work:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1011214/page/3

Makes me wonder how anyone else is getting it to proc.

Works for me on 2 different builds.

Are you shattering enemies to get HoI to process? And are you shattering enemies close together, so that some are in the area where the curse will be applied?

Yes and yes. After reading your post I put it back in and I was able to get it to proc. Yesterday before I posted I noticed that I wasn't getting any PC's. That's why I Googled to see if there was something I was missing and found Mark's post. Not sure why it wasn't working for me yesterday. Just RNG I guess.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Just wanna say thanks for the build idea. I am running a witch version and I was able to start running 68 maps at level 59! I'm at level 67 now, and with EK at 17, and only 4 level 16 supports I'm hitting 27k tooltip dps. Very fun build!
I'm a relatively new player, as this is my first league, currently leveling as many varied builds to 85ish as possible in order to learn about the game. I haven't run a Shadow or Ethereal Knives based build yet, so this seems like a good opportunity to try, not to mention it seem relatively cheap, which is always great for those of us with more limited resources. So, that mentioned, thanks a lot for the build guide!

I do have a question, would you recommend specific levels for any of the gems included with the CWDT setup? Most seem to favour the lvl4 CWDT and corresponding levels for the rest of the non-supoort gems, would you consider the same to be optimal with this build?

Cheers
Last edited by MonTerran on Sep 8, 2015, 9:29:09 PM
Hi, I have been playing this build and was very fun and felt quite strong. Around level 38 it felt like the reverberation rod 3 link was starting to drop a bit in power, when would you say is a good time to switch to a 5L (6L would be too much mana cost i feel before EB)?
Hey, build seems solid but I've a question. Do you get leech anywhere? Or you just rely on pots?
Whats everyone's opinion on running Ice-bite linked to your EK for when you dont have BloodDance as a method of FC gen?

Obviously it holds the same issues when facing bosses as the PC gen where only way to get it is through adds, but It seems to be proccing alot since it has a pretty good base chance.

Obviously not optimal, but a separate option for those who play SF or dont have the funds to buy a BloodDance yet

Just some food for thought I guess, obviously would be a net loss in DPS for late game, but seems to work moderately well for early (still only level 33)
Hey Man build looks awesome,

question: Is this high map level and atziri viable?

cheers
how much crit is everyone getting. im only having 23.1% prebuff :(
Well this is weird. I was looking over builds and saw that someone also made an eb| zo | mom EK build. And it's pretty much identical to mine. lol
Currently lvl 91 in warbands and i'm easily hitting over 100k damage in maps. Only problem is mana in groups. but i usually play with an auramancer so it's easier(also running 2 vaal clarities, lol). can hit 200k with auramancer btw.
Here's my gear
Spoiler

not sure about the voidbringers( mana problem) but the damage is good.

found everything myself except tabula+1, dagger ,shield and voidbringers. so that's around 5ex i guess. my gear might be around 10 all in all.
I'm using added chaos instead of added fire though, works well with
for leech. and gives good damage.
here is the tree. But it's the same as yours..
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAx4EBwSzBUIGIwceDdEOSA_EES0RlhZvFr8aOBpsHNwdFB9BJKomlScvKgssnC0fNj026TpYOtg7fEGWSVFJsUyzVUtVhVXGXfJh4mKsY0NknWZUaPJqQ2qMaxdsjG1scFJw1XyDf8aCHoKbg9uFMoV7idOMNo5kjxqPRo_6kFWTJ5UglS6aO52qna6hL6IAoqOi2aXLpwius7DYtUi2-rjKuZO86r6KwFTAZsHzyBTQH9D11abXz9sL4XPjauQi5Rnr7uv17DjtPO-I7-vwH_DV8h3z6vVv96b3wfk3?accountName=gretar123&characterName=asdljklhjgdfak
Ok :)
Made a video of the build in 77 bazaar with ele weakness and ice ground(?).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewIwUDhQo70&feature=youtu.be
Ok :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info