[2.1]Poison Bladefall Hybrid Dual-Curse *Updated* (HC viable)

"
asbo96 wrote:
Sup guys just hit level 82 so heres my update:

Any idea on what i should be upgrading next? Im still stuck around level 72-73 maps. How can i progress through higher level maps.

Im sitting at 48k damage with all my buffs and charges. 4.7k hp, 1575 ES

get more ress and replace rare gloves to maligaros - boost dps with your gear around 5k on my gear and setup its more than 9k:-P

"
outspokened wrote:
Hey OP thanks for the reply. I've been busy lately so my Shadow's just at 72 but here's my current update. I think my base dmg is around 16k with my current EK level and setup? It goes up to 29k fully buffed with charges + Flask. 3.8k life & about 1.3k ES.

Gear-wise, I'm trying to get a new amulet to upgrade my current one though. Hopefully, I'll get one from maps.

look for like this - amulets are araound 12-30c and will be boost for u
First off, gratz on making this weeks Community-Made Build Guides!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1415067

I had looked at this a week or so ago, and decided to try it for my Tempest challenge. So far, I have made it to lvl 60. I'm at the point in the tree where I should go for EB/ZO, except RNG hasn't been kind to me in the form of currency drops; nor stuff worth selling for that matter hehehe. Still, this build is performing quite well.

Thnx for sharing!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
hi there using this build so far ..its very good im in standart league

my gear

Spoiler

what should i upgrade next? any tips will help :)
really well written and informative guide man, thanks for posting
Love this build!

Only problem I am having is:

Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit- Assassin's Mark

Is not casting the curse

I have the gems in a wand B-B-G

First B is Mark, next B is CoH, and then the G is Herald of Ice

What am I doing wrong?

I am fairly new so maybe I missed something.

Thanks!
Hey there just had a couple of questions about levelling.

EK at the start seems to be pretty lack luster in my opinion. Any suggestions on levelling strategy (skills and gear wise)? Of course there is always fire trap / flame totem but one can only level with that so many times.

When would you recommend making the switch to EK if not using it right from the get-go?

Would you recommend this in a new league?

Sorry if any of these have been answered before.

Thanks in advance!
nice build
Last edited by zzzcha on Sep 7, 2015, 11:42:13 PM
@zzzcha: hi there. i'm interested in your version of that build. would you be so kind and post your passive tree? and maybe your gear as well? thanks a lot!
"
RN6 wrote:
Love this build!

Is not casting the curse.

I had this same issue so I Googled it. According to the below post, HoI + CoH does not work:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1011214/page/3

Makes me wonder how anyone else is getting it to proc.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Sep 5, 2015, 1:13:34 AM
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
RN6 wrote:
Love this build!

Is not casting the curse.

I had this same issue so I Googled it. According to the below post, HoI + CoH does not work:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1011214/page/3

Makes me wonder how anyone else is getting it to proc.

Works for me on 2 different builds.

Are you shattering enemies to get HoI to process? And are you shattering enemies close together, so that some are in the area where the curse will be applied?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info