[2.1]Poison Bladefall Hybrid Dual-Curse *Updated* (HC viable)

Okay I think the best gem setup is:

EK - Spell Echo - Faster Projectiles - Faster Casting - Physical to Lightning - Added Chaos

Added fire gives a little more tooltip, but you suffer from elemental resist mobs more. I really like physical to lightning because of the shocks...that combined with chaos is just insane.

Current Gear on new character (only lvl 76 with 1 jewel)

With charges and flask im hitting 80K DPS...this will easily go over 100 once I add in 4 more jewels. Overall...madness...just fucking insane damage. Might test atziri on my ripped character soon. I think it could work if we drop our curse on hit setup for frenzy, otherwise we cant fight without charges.

EDIT: almost killed myself to elemental reflect, so I dropped the third flask for a topaz. you dont need the catalyzed with atziri's promise anyway
Last edited by Alabugin on Aug 20, 2015, 5:21:01 PM
"
Alabugin wrote:
Okay I think the best gem setup is:

EK - Spell Echo - Faster Projectiles - Faster Casting - Physical to Lightning - Added Chaos

Added fire gives a little more tooltip, but you suffer from elemental resist mobs more. I really like physical to lightning because of the shocks...that combined with chaos is just insane.

Current Gear on new character (only lvl 76 with 1 jewel)

With charges and flask im hitting 80K DPS...this will easily go over 100 once I add in 4 more jewels. Overall...madness...just fucking insane damage. Might test atziri on my ripped character soon. I think it could work if we drop our curse on hit setup for frenzy, otherwise we cant fight without charges.

EDIT: almost killed myself to elemental reflect, so I dropped the third flask for a topaz. you dont need the catalyzed with atziri's promise anyway

Nice gear, pretty close to ideal. The build really takes off when you are able to boost your dps to ridiculous numbers and just whirling blade around shattering packs with 1 or 2 casts.

I actually used an added chaos gem on/off for reflect maps or on map mods with +60% monster lightning resistance. I always liked it, didn't think about switching out added fire for it, might be a good alternative.

Topaz flask is 100% necessary against reflect while using phys to light, very very important! Keep us posted on that Atziri try.
Last edited by D_nasty on Aug 22, 2015, 2:01:23 AM
What about doryani's? Or other endgame expensive uniques may be?
When is it a good time to get the boots ?
Also, right now (late 50s) I have an off hand spell mace that gives me a lot of spell power, but I also have a shield that gives me good crit, life and some ES. Would it be worth the switch, even with the loss of dps ? (at my lvl, it's a lot of dps loss)
not bad gear for 76lvl - but without tree is rly useless for others

your dps is rly low and your defence will be propably low too for harder maps.
u lose rly much dps with projektil + chaos = on top lvl gems its different rly much higher

btw try more jewels its rly epic boost life , es , dps , defence
anyway not bad and gl in lvling

my build is more about defence and more dps and more everything:- D atm i got basic dps only with my auras 101k with 5200 life - need only upgrade my post https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1395509/ u can inspirate there

"
Charlieezed wrote:
not bad gear for 76lvl - but without tree is rly useless for others

your dps is rly low and your defence will be propably low too for harder maps.
u lose rly much dps with projektil + chaos = on top lvl gems its different rly much higher

btw try more jewels its rly epic boost life , es , dps , defence
anyway not bad and gl in lvling

my build is more about defence and more dps and more everything:- D atm i got basic dps only with my auras 101k with 5200 life - need only upgrade my post https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1395509/ u can inspirate there

Yeah Im using 4 jewels now and breaking 100KDPS. With the same gem setup I am ONE shotting rares in 77 maps. Havent run any 78's yet.

I can take a few hits in 77 maps (Ive got 2K ES and 5.5 HP). My flasks are up constantly between packs.

Last edited by Alabugin on Aug 23, 2015, 1:15:06 PM
Hi im level 40 and loving your build so far. I found a 5link corrupted chest with 99 life and dual res with 250 energy shield selling for 12c. I was thinking about buying that instead of a tab what are your thoughts? The chest piece says in need to be level 56 so ive got some leveling to do. Should i just use reverb until then? or get a 4l chest piece and use that? Also whents a good time to get blood dance boots?

Another thing im lacking hp atm Im in normal act 4 and sitting at 1.5k hp with almost capped res. The elreon jewellery is like costing alot in terms of not having life and res on them.

GEAR

"
asbo96 wrote:
Hi im level 40 and loving your build so far. I found a 5link corrupted chest with 99 life and dual res with 250 energy shield selling for 12c. I was thinking about buying that instead of a tab what are your thoughts? The chest piece says in need to be level 56 so ive got some leveling to do. Should i just use reverb until then? or get a 4l chest piece and use that? Also whents a good time to get blood dance boots?

Another thing im lacking hp atm Im in normal act 4 and sitting at 1.5k hp with almost capped res. The elreon jewellery is like costing alot in terms of not having life and res on them.

GEAR

"
Alabugin wrote:
"
asbo96 wrote:

GEAR

just left me in suspense xD what were you going to say !!!!
Have you guys had any problems with lacking strength? I'm currently at the beginning of cruel(lvl 44) and I think my red gems will be taking a break from leveling due to lack of strength.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info