Blood Rage

lvl ~40 duelist - dual wield

I've used blood rage since it dropped around lvl20. I use cleave as my main skill right now and coupled with the frenzy charges from blood rage .. I've been nearly unstoppable and rarely come close to death.

With a IAS support gem for cleave, even better.

I usually only need to pop blood rage once per dungeon/map with the auto rebuff after killing.

I love this skill!
Just found that BR does not benefit from faster attack or faster cast support gem...so what kind of spell is that...
"
sduran wrote:
Just found that BR does not benefit from faster attack or faster cast support gem...so what kind of spell is that...
Blood rage is a a spell and should benefit from faster cast speed, like all spells. I'll investigate.

UPDATE: Fixed for 0.9.7. Immortal Call as well.
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
I would like to see some sort of game mechanic with this skill where at like 10% or 5% life and while skill is active, you get like a blood splatter animation above your character's head to let you know 5% and 10% life. I swear I have died from low health due to Blood Rage after the fight is over than any other way.

The main reason I ask for this added feature is because we are wired to relax and look away or just simply breathe after a tough fight...in this case, you will die.

I know there is a sound bite that comes with losing charges and that that is some kind of warning, but you become desensitized to the sound over time. A graphics animation would help as well.

Thanks
Last edited by CrexRex on Mar 23, 2012, 7:51:29 PM
Put a Duration support gem on this to increase the buff time before it falls off. But it only works for initial cast, once it refreshes from a kill it only goes up to the original ~9 sec buff timer.
i like this skill alot, i use it on my level 35 str based duelist who specializes in two handed weapons.

that +30% attack speed is awesome for two handed weapons

and the increased life gain keeps me alive when im in the middle of big groups
I love how this spell is an extra boon to Chaos Infused witches.
IT's very annoying that your eshield will never refresh with this up (except maybe chaos inoc).
Can someone show it with q.?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info