Blood Rage

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2022, 4:01:19 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
From previous thread:
We are aware that supports (such as increased duration) on blood rage can't affect the refreshed buff because of how that's implemented now. We intend to change this if possible in future.
It's not just a bug, it a bug that's fixed in 0.9.5! Woooo! Those are my favourite kinds of bugs!
"
Drudley wrote:
Requesting to know if the Blood Rage bug that keeps Energy Shields from recharging when Blood Rage is active even though you have Chaos Inoculation and are immune to chaos damage will be fixed with 0.9.5.

We'll see if we can get round to this, though we weren't aware of it until now! And Mark has run off on holiday.
Balance & Design
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
"
Rory wrote:
"
Drudley wrote:
Requesting to know if the Blood Rage bug that keeps Energy Shields from recharging when Blood Rage is active even though you have Chaos Inoculation and are immune to chaos damage will be fixed with 0.9.5.

We'll see if we can get round to this, though we weren't aware of it until now! And Mark has run off on holiday.

anyone know whether this has been fixed now?
I'm back, and I've just fixed it.
"
ness wrote:
It's not a bug section but.
Dunno if it was reported but.

Sometimes BR provides max number of frenzy charges for just single kill.
I haven't tested that too much but and can't replicate that but it happens to me pretty often.
Like I got no charges I take some mob to 10% of hp -> I cast br -> kill mob -> I get 7 frenzy charges instead of 1 (or 2 if killed by frenzy skill) for kill.
I've never seen this - it's certainly a bug, I'll look into it and see what I can work out.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
DarkRookie wrote:
When I get chilled or frozen while this skill is active, My character turns white even after the chill or frozen effect.
This issue has been around forever. GGG even has it listed in the .92 known issues thread as evidenced by this Thread but have yet to resolve the problem.

Yeah, that's (one instance of) a very tricky graphical problem with how effects layer together. It's going to be complicated to fix, and is not high-priority because for the most part it has zero gameplay consequences.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
"
sduran wrote:
Just found that BR does not benefit from faster attack or faster cast support gem...so what kind of spell is that...
Blood rage is a a spell and should benefit from faster cast speed, like all spells. I'll investigate.

UPDATE: Fixed for 0.9.7. Immortal Call as well.
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info