[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

How about Soul Taker as off hand?
It lets you get an additional herald (for CoH AM) and you do not need to worry about mana at all.

Nice build, will try respeccing out of acrobatics on my reaver to see if it is more tankier.
Would try this, but based on my melee experience it will be with lightning coil, volls devo, IR/grace and no abyssus - too many hard hitting bosses.
I've been playing something similar lately. If you use Abyssus and play solo you can enjoy this build between level 60 and 88, then you can retire your toon because with the damage spikes of 75-ish maps it becomes impossible to level up. Many map mods and bosses give you headache in lategame. If you don't use abyssus you'll have trouble with your stats and your dps. If you end up finding two decent pdps swords/daggers/claws there is no more need for the axe/mace off hand (like others have already said). Ice Bite is ten times better than the 2.0 broken Blood Rage IMO. The frenetic playstyle to keep reave's stacks up to 8 is annoying after a while, sometimes you just lose your stacks because you have to loot something. Overall I'd recommend this build if 1)You have already the gear required; 2)You don't plan to level up above 88-89; 3)You play standard or warbands; 4)The frenetic playstyle suits you; 5)You don't like the other 5 builds available after the worst patch in poe history (2.0).
Last edited by ammenz on Aug 3, 2015, 5:34:04 AM
hi , i have a prob with the Curse Setup, on many of my casters i use HoT and Curse on Hit but with HoS or HoI it wont bring the Assassin's Mark on the enemys or have i make a mistake .-?.
"
Cudez wrote:
100k deeps - with all the possible procs+flask+etc on...

gems are 18-19 that sorta indicates you havent even seen a high map so far.

Other than that - its nice to see dual wield specs tested out.

best
cudez

I played up to 79 maps with guild mates, and these were double extra damage + no regen + onslaught (no reg hurts with blood rage)

Played like 10 77-79 maps yesterday and died once (Volcano Boss)

I plan to level this build to 90.

As for the DPS, yes its full buff, but i have all the Charges up 90% of the time and can keep up the Flask at least 80% of the map thanks to the Flask nodes.

Also its only in a 5Link with inc. Crit strikes instead of Crit damage. (i prefer mor consistent crits)

If i would go all out tooltip whoring i could also use a Tast of Hate and Lions Roar, then it would be "all possible buffs"

The 100k is in a 5L, non leveld Gems, Charges up, one Flask on.

"
jdegrooth wrote:
How about Soul Taker as off hand?
It lets you get an additional herald (for CoH AM) and you do not need to worry about mana at all.

Nice build, will try respeccing out of acrobatics on my reaver to see if it is more tankier.

Sure, if you have a Soultaker you can use that.

You can even save some points for the Manaleech/Mana on hit cluster and get the last frenzy charge and some more crit for it!

@Hard Hitting Boss, not leveling up, etc.

Yes there are bosses and mobs that are jsut incredibly stupid for any melee spec, i will level this char up to lvl90 and don´t see all to much problems getting there.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I'll say it again, Dodge, Daresso's Chest and Abyssus with IC is fine.

Dual weilding actual good weapons is better than some mediocre sword and a stat stick.

Claws have the best leech.

Swords have the best attack speed.

Daggers have the best crit.

Choose well exile.
"
CorranHorn wrote:

Dual weilding actual good weapons is better than some mediocre sword and a stat stick.

Could you plz explain what benefit you get from wielding 2 good weapons instead of one?

As far as i know you gain NO benefit at all.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
can i use a dagger instead? or swords are better now? whats the difference? please enlighten me. thanks! :)
"
can i use a dagger instead? or swords are better now? whats the difference? please enlighten me. thanks! :)

You can use a dagger, then you will have to change the tree to get the Dagger crit nodes instead of the Sword ones.

You also can´t get the Swordblock + Sword Damage Cluster (Slashing Comeback)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
what's your defense and life? I'm using dagger and aegis shield but i still rip a lot, especially against bosses. i use surgeon granite of iron skin and rumi. When I'm on one of these flasks i can tank most mobs even some bosses but when i run out i die instantly even if a rare mob hit me. And running out flask happens a lot against bosses. it's a pain for me to lvl to 90.

I use daresso's defiance and did not take iron reflex or acrobatics. Without flask, amour around 3100 evasion 2000 block 43 spell bock 10 life 3500 ES 600.
Last edited by LBJames on Aug 3, 2015, 1:58:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info