[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

Doryani's belt fire leech won't work with this setup tho (since you don't deal fire dmg). Or you use it because of the fire damage % that increased incinerate dps?
Last edited by n0diac on Jul 27, 2015, 5:45:55 PM
Hi, i'm using you're build and i'm taking way tons of stuns even with the passives & 7k3 ES :/
Would like to know why :'(
How to deal without a Chayula ?
Update:I've acquired 21/20 Incinerate and i'll update the build with new stats in next half an hour. LMP tooltip is 20.3k dps now.

n0diac
I'm using the belt for fire damage, cold and lightning resistance and strength. Since leech on the belt applies to fire damage, and 100% of the damage is chaos, it has no effect.

Draeven76
You need to use granite a lot, preferably a granite flask of iron skin or with improved stun recovery. When you see a pack of monsters that you know deals a lot of physical damage (act4 knife throwers, procupines, rohas and so on) always hit a granite preemptively. Also, once you have both ballistic mastery, sniper and 20% incinerate, you'll have enough projectile speed to hit the edge of the screen and outrage most of the monsters so you'll get hit a lot less.

I've recently switch to chayula because i've done 75map with beyond in which Ephij managed to stun lock me for a couple of seconds and took off 6k of my ES before i could move again. I've died to stun only 1 time in 89 levels and it was to a stunlock by chaos rain from apex triboss, but i still decided to drop cast speed amulet for chayula because i dont want to risk losing xp now that i'm halfway trough to lvl 90.
OH ok, thanks for the answer :)
Hi ogrec,

One more questions from me.

How do you force Incinerate to do ONLY chaos damage? I cannot figure it out. Since we are taking all this +fire dmg passives?
IGN: Mahakali
It's written in the guide, infernal mantle converts 25% of fire damage to chaos and consuming dark converts 75% of fire damage to chaos, those two items combined provide 100% fire damage conversion to chaos.

When incinerate damage is converted from fire to chaos it is increased by fire damage nodes, chaos damage nodes, spell damage nodes and projectile damage nodes.

Lets say you do 100 damage with incinerate and have 20% increased fire damage on the skill tree, 20% chaos damage and 20% spell damage. Total dps would be 100*(1+0.2+0.2+0.2)=160.

I hope this helps.
Isn't GMP better than LMP for clearing?
Greate guide! Thank you =)
Faster Proj for six link/slower proj for atziri instead of lmp correct?
Thoughts on taking the cast speed nodes by shadow instead of the three elemental dmg nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info