[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

If you've ever done atziri before, it shouldn't be a problem with that dps. With slower proj you can probably outleech the damage, but i'd still go with faster proj so you can dodge things easier.
Hey thanks for the advice! You were right, I managed to outleech the damage. I had a deathless run all the way till atziri but I kept crashing everytime i killed her in mirror phase.
I managed to beat her but I dcd three times which is weird.
EDIT: Ran her for the second time and encountered the same issues. I can vouch for how easy it is to kill her without dying, but I'm a bit frustrated by the fact that I constantly dc every mirror phase lol.
Last edited by Hakizo on Jul 29, 2015, 11:53:26 PM
Just got the dagger yesterday, and its such a nice thing to see that most map mods are now totally irrelevant.

currently at 7.2 k ES (still upgrading and leveling!), I already see the power in the leeching. I am only level 69 atm, but melting all in my way.

all my non-unique gear will upgrade to better (still wearing EVASION gloves!!), so Es will go up a ton!

Switching out lmp to slower projectiles for boss fights is easy to do and makes most map bosses I encountered so far a joke.

really like this build, and for sure I am getting this baby to 90+ levels. I hear everyone around me say that CI is dead, but this build proves everyone otherwise. I regen and leech ES back so quickly that standing in the middle of a pack is no longer auto death.

my gear so far:
Spoiler

Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Last edited by xchokeholdx on Jul 30, 2015, 5:22:00 AM
"Normal - Alira for 60 mana"
Is it important to help Alira? Or can i take skill point?
Quick tip for some of you guys.
Earlier while farming I found the hidden potential jewel. I'm only using one jewel socket atm.
I run three elreon pieces two of which are blue all with some res and -8 to mana costs.
This along with a blue ES belt pushes me to about 17k DPS with no issues to mana regen due to the flat reduction from the elreon pieces.
Here are the accessories I use.

I figured some of you would be interested in boosting your damage without really breaking your backs on farming currency, this is was the easiest way for me. My other pieces include:

I currently have 17k DPS and can sustain high cast speed due to the low base cost.
Loving this build - I'm doing a variation of it with my lvl 91 templar because I got bored with SRS :P Currently at 8.8k ES

One thing I'm noticing is that when doing 77+ maps, is the single target (against the boss specifically) leech isn't more powerful than the damage i take, so i'm constantly shitting my pants in fear.

Do you have any suggestions? 2% leech from the gem linked with incinerate just doesn't seem like enough for single target (outside of swapping lmp for faster/slower proj but in the heat of a map it's difficult to do).

Current gear (note i just switched to CI, so still replacing a couple of items):
Spoiler

IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit
Last edited by HucksMcNasty on Jul 30, 2015, 10:12:47 AM
"
HucksMcNasty wrote:
Loving this build - I'm doing a variation of it with my lvl 91 templar because I got bored with SRS :P Currently at 8.8k ES

One thing I'm noticing is that when doing 77+ maps, is the single target (against the boss specifically) leech isn't more powerful than the damage i take, so i'm constantly shitting my pants in fear.

Do you have any suggestions? 2% leech from the gem linked with incinerate just doesn't seem like enough for single target (outside of swapping lmp for faster/slower proj but in the heat of a map it's difficult to do).

Current gear (note i just switched to CI, so still replacing a couple of items):
Spoiler

Are you switching to slower projectiles for single bosses?
That did the trick for me and it lets me outsustain most bosses, I haven't really encountered anyone yet that beat my leech from single slower projectile incinerate except for no flask atziri spells that hit me.
Thanks Zivko for this nice build. :)
Lvl 80 at Tempest atm and just vaal'ed my second Inferal Mantle after buying myself a 5L yesterday.

<3

(Guess, I need to find me some more science-orbs.)
Last edited by streichholtz on Jul 30, 2015, 2:04:29 PM
"
Hakizo wrote:
Are you switching to slower projectiles for single bosses?
That did the trick for me and it lets me outsustain most bosses, I haven't really encountered anyone yet that beat my leech from single slower projectile incinerate except for no flask atziri spells that hit me.

Ah ok. So the trick is to switch to slower proj right before you enter the boss room? Ok. I was hoping I was doing something wrong so that lmp would still out leech bosses. Thanks!
IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit
Didn't have a build guide for a long time, forgot how time consuming it's to answer all the questions, but i'm glad a lot of people like the build. I definitely have a lot of fun with it myself :)

Hakizo
Currently there's a know bug that crashes people during atziri fight. It doesn't cause crash for me, but i've been told by the player who experience the same problem as you did that solution is to let Atziri and split Atziri initiate their first attack and only then start attacking them yourself.

garage1234
It's a preference, if you have really good gear with lots of mana or nice elreon jewelery, you can take skill point on normal instead of 60 mana. I took it because this is my only build an when i started playing it i didnt now how easy/difficult gearing will be.

HucksMcNasty
Most bosses can be facetanked with enough damage, but some bosses, like dominus for example, i'm not even wiling to try (even with topaz and 9.4k es). For Dominus on Residence and Academy boss, i recommend faster projectiles instead of lmp as it makes staying out of their range fairly easy.
Very important component of the build is atziri's promise. I gives damage boost and extra 2% life leech for the duration. When you're losing too much es pop a flask and it will get you back up. Don't forget to keep warlords mark as your cwdt curse, it gives additional 0.8% life leech against bosses. Only good replacement curse would be Enfeeble, but i think warlords is better for mappin as it also gives endurance charges. Also, don't forget to cast flame totem against more difficult bosses, for me it provides additional 12k dps and also serves as a distraction.
I plan on recording boss fights as i get higher maps and i would like to post a video of every boss on every map, but with current map drops it seems that will take a long time to happen. I'm currently stuck doing 74 and a few 75 maps, having just run gorge, residence and academy from the higher level ones.

streichholtz
gz on +1 mantle
when coloring 5L corrupted mantle, use vorici 1R option, it has highest chance/cost ratio of giving you RRGBB setup. I had ~340 vaal orbs ready to go, 220 went on 5S 5L, and then in just one try it hit the right colors which saved me over a 100 vaal orbs.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1329178 this is the thread of the person who linked and colored my mantle, i can vouch for him that he provides good service and wont ninja your items :p

I see a lot of people are using rainbowstride.
I'd like to clear something up, i wasn't using rainbowstride because they're a mandatory unique but because it was hard to find a good upgrade for them. This build does not have enough block to benefit from spellblock they provide. Best boots for the build are good rare boots with high es, 30% movement speed and high resistances. If they have mana on them, thats a huge plus as well.
I've updated the thread with rare boots i'm using atm, but i'll link them here too:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info