[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

"
Gimless wrote:
A 6L mantle is currently more expensive than a 5L corrupted +1 gems mantle. PoE trade is down atm but I remember pricing this before. For newer players who have little currency, a 6L mantle is out of the question.

Just a small correction on this point, 5L +gems infernal mantle is more valuable then 6L non corrupted mantle. Just wanted to point this out, now that poe.trade is up again, people can check that cheapest 6L mantle goes for 9ex, which is the price just of vaal orbs needed for a 5L RRGBB +gems mantle (not counting rest of the currency and, more importantly, a lot of time needed to buy all the vaal orbs)
"
ogrec wrote:
"
Gimless wrote:
A 6L mantle is currently more expensive than a 5L corrupted +1 gems mantle. PoE trade is down atm but I remember pricing this before. For newer players who have little currency, a 6L mantle is out of the question.

Just a small correction on this point, 5L +gems infernal mantle is more valuable then 6L non corrupted mantle. Just wanted to point this out, now that poe.trade is up again, people can check that cheapest 6L mantle goes for 9ex, which is the price just of vaal orbs needed for a 5L RRGBB +gems mantle (not counting rest of the currency and, more importantly, a lot of time needed to buy all the vaal orbs)

This. The time factor is what really put me off. I find the 5l corrupted to be significantly harder to achieve than simply buying a 6 link non corrupt mantle.
Can't proove it but got a +1 lvl of socketed gems on my 2nd try, and then when i realised it was easy, i took the risk to corrupt the 5l one i was wearing and guess what, GOT IT :D Get mantles 5L good colors and stuff --> corrupt them yolo, no time for all that vorici lvl 8 shit :p
Tired of all these builds lies, do 600k dps!, your own tooltip only shows you doing like 16k dps, yet you claim 85k dps. All these witch builds are deceiving. Only legit ones it seems are the ones with high gear costs.
In game names: STARBUCK_ Germz GBH
@Germ26

And yet thic actual build does more than 85k dps that ogrec claims. Tooltip doesnt show all. Incinerate gets every stage 100% MORE dmg, it takes around 2sec to get it at maximum stage, Tooltip doesnt show this. So real dps output is 4 times tooltip. More than that this build uses best dmg type - chaos. Chaos resist on monsters is very rare, unlike elemental. Shit just dies and they die quickly. Reminds me of a "magic" dmg type from D2. There are many builds that claims thousands of DPS but they rarely do it (or for short period of time - "peak" DPS), not counting in monster resitances etc. This is one is different. Its constant, sustainable solid DPS that almost no monsters can resist. Try it - seeing is believing. Cheers.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Aug 11, 2015, 2:07:37 AM
"
Germ26 wrote:
Tired of all these builds lies, do 600k dps!, your own tooltip only shows you doing like 16k dps, yet you claim 85k dps. All these witch builds are deceiving. Only legit ones it seems are the ones with high gear costs.

Well if you'd take your eyes out of your ahole, you'd read that this build is actually quite expensive.

Some of the gear that makes the DPS:
corrupted +1 infernal mantle with right colors 5Linked - 15EX+
Empower lvl 3 - 4EX / lvl 4 - 30 EX
Enlighten lvl 2 - 20C
Incinerate lvl21 q20 - 8 EX
All the GG jewels - couple EX
All the GG ES gear to achieve 9000+ ES - couple EX

If this is cheap for you In a TEMP league, then give me a mirror for free.

Playing this build myself. my gear:
gear

"
Germ26 wrote:

My current tooltip with no buffs or flasks is 22k dps. That means at stage 4 of incinerate i do 22 x 4 = 88k dps. I takes ~1.5sec for incinerate to reach stage 4 with cast speed i currently have.
There are no misinformation in this guide. I never claimed the build is cheap. Even a "budget version" using regular 5L instead of corrupted +1gems mantle takes 4-5ex to get going.
"
ogrec wrote:
"
Germ26 wrote:

My current tooltip with no buffs or flasks is 22k dps. That means at stage 4 of incinerate i do 22 x 4 = 88k dps. I takes ~1.5sec for incinerate to reach stage 4 with cast speed i currently have.
There are no misinformation in this guide. I never claimed the build is cheap. Even a "budget version" using regular 5L instead of corrupted +1gems mantle takes 4-5ex to get going.

It says you can do this build with 4exs or less, that's cheap. But I looked up some of the items and no, you can't do this build for 4exs. the weapon alone costs 6-10exs.

I 5linked my infernal mantle with 2jews and one fusing last night lol, after I get the correct colors should I vaal it?
"
n0diac wrote:
"
Germ26 wrote:

Well if you'd take your eyes out of your ahole, you'd read that this build is actually quite expensive.

Some of the gear that makes the DPS:
corrupted +1 infernal mantle with right colors 5Linked - 15EX+
Empower lvl 3 - 4EX / lvl 4 - 30 EX
Enlighten lvl 2 - 20C
Incinerate lvl21 q20 - 8 EX
All the GG jewels - couple EX
All the GG ES gear to achieve 9000+ ES - couple EX

If this is cheap for you In a TEMP league, then give me a mirror for free.

Playing this build myself. my gear:
gear

I don't play temp leagues, waste of time. And if you read the build it says you can do this build for 4ex or less. Which is b/s, I recently got suckered into ruining my lvl77 witch for a SRS/zombie build that claimed 200kdps on "found gear" only, which turned out to be non sense.(my gear is better than foundgear 5L +2staff and 5L 400+es chest and it still sucks) And now I'm starting a new witch from scratch, so understand why I'm catious. Ranger builds are straight forward no non sense like these witch builds. My ranger build does exactly what was advertised. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQtfeoMPd8

Incase you haven't figured it out, Germ26 is my new witch account. I'm level 26 right now with this build and actually enjoying it, using incinerate with lmp and flame totem with faster casting.
Last edited by lsp on Aug 11, 2015, 3:00:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info