Unique Item Rarity Changes

Why, oh why!! Too many favorites in there. Alpha's howl more rare on top of reservation changes, goldrim which is just for leveling, aurseize on a mf character, those armor choices, so what are we supposed to do, flip to earn currency to be able to gear up?

I decided after D3 that I would not flip again, it took the fun out of finding your loot, but I may have to try it if I can't get what I need. I mean I never had BIS gear, but always got ok clear speads anyway, and could buy middle range stuff.

Well I hope the new uniques can compensate for these changes, we will see...
LEVELING UNIQUES MADE FOR...WAIT FOR IT....END GAME LOLOLOL
"
Suni wrote:
Why, oh why!! Too many favorites in there. Alpha's howl more rare on top of reservation changes, goldrim which is just for leveling, aurseize on a mf character, those armor choices, so what are we supposed to do, flip to earn currency to be able to gear up?

I decided after D3 that I would not flip again, it took the fun out of finding your loot, but I may have to try it if I can't get what I need. I mean I never had BIS gear, but always got ok clear speads anyway, and could buy middle range stuff.

Congratulation, GGG finally manage to convert you to another flipper in this game. Basically, you don't have to farm or play the game to earn currency. You just need to flip on newbies or noob sh*t starting from little things like 1c for 2 fusings.
Many of my friends doing flipping whole day and they can earn more than playing the game.

GGG is totally kind, all of them use automated trading messages and who can tell the difference, everyone is spamming lol.

Thanks, GGG.

Love,
Bunny
I resume this manifesto post :

"If you want to have fun, play standard."
"
"
Suni wrote:

Congratulation, GGG finally manage to convert you to another flipper in this game. Basically, you don't have to farm or play the game to earn currency. You just need to flip on newbies or noob sh*t starting from little things like 1c for 2 fusings.
Many of my friends doing flipping whole day and they can earn more than playing the game.

GGG is totally kind, all of them use automated trading messages and who can tell the difference, everyone is spamming lol.

Thanks, GGG.

Love,
Bunny

Pretty much the only way to go atm imo. Majority of my Standard wealth is built off of flipping (ofc mapping helps and whatnot) and I have no issues going back to /trade 1 if I have to get currency to try a build, which was the main reason I like playing this game. And yeah, that jump back to Standard is gonna happen real quick.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Now explain why you made these changes.
"
Ruiner84 wrote:
Who the fuck wasted time deciding Voidhome needed to change in rarity tier?

I have no idea. But something is definitely amiss here. I hope GGG tells us soon enough what they were thinking and their logic behind it.

"
Aggnog wrote:
Leave it to GGG to make changes that 100% of the player base disagrees with and then claim they are for the good of the game. Good thing we don't have those insane goldrim builds farming 82 maps right?

Couldn't agree more. Too much "wtf" for me to even make a real post. Kinda half in shock, half stunned, half bemused as hell at what GGG's put themselves in to.
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
I disagree with most of the decisions made here. I think leveling gear should be able to be found reasonably while leveling, and the point of MF gear is to be able to find currency, and gear faster, not be bought when you already have currency. I would really like to see a post explaining why these changes were made in more detail, instead of just saying what the changes were.
I just see a lot of crying here.
Love the changes Qarl. Keep up the good work. Give a shout out to Rory when u see him.

Kind regards.

Blizzard.
Last edited by Ttanik on Jul 23, 2015, 12:10:19 PM
I also think the leveling gear didn't need to become rarer.

The really good stuff becoming rarer I think is fine, they were too easy to get before (I once had 2 bellys and 1 carcass drop literally within 2 minutes, and 2 on the same screen!). Also we need to take into account that maps now include increased rarity, which over time will affect drops.

Nonetheless in most cases good rares beat uniques and should do so to maintain some variety, avoiding BiS items.
Last edited by Drakkon1 on Jul 23, 2015, 12:16:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info