Unique Item Rarity Changes

force changing meta on behave of general preview of meta based of streamers, or generel movement of player base. it seems ggg do not only wanna make a game but also put it into a box they see fit.
generaly i see no problem in any of the actions taken to balance rarity. just find it funny why try to control a free market, issent that what makes the game interresting?
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
increases after every patch they deploy.

In other hand, I AM really surprised why there's 0 explanation behind this, even though it's a manifesto post.

Spoiler
"
man·i·fes·to
ˌmanəˈfestō/Submit
noun
a public declaration of policy and aims, especially one issued before an election by a political party or candidate.

Because their explanations so far have shown no sense at all and are contradicting themselves.

I don't understand GGG at all. Their target audience is obviously not the casual gamer. They must make mad money of hardcores and RMTs. Why else would they rampage through their game that much with no end in sight?
I prefer not to create hypothesis that i will never be able to prove.

BUT, i think their target are not the casual player. At least this is what i think... This is a 'selective' game.

People in forums are shouting "ADAPT OR LEAVE", "RE-ROLL OR LEAVE", "BECOME A MASOCHIST OR LEAVE"

Elitists everywhere. So, i don't think you're totally wrong in what you've stated, but... I seriously don't know what to think anymore.

Maybe GGG want to select their player base. Who knows...? If this is true, there's nothing WE can do about it.
Dream with me !
Yeah, like Mjolner is very common duh.
Why not just make all "game changing uniques" more common?
I though game changing is what you want.
Now we are all just gonna aim for stat sticks of rare items.
DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL
Why gate game changing uniques when the reason we play the game is coz of the unique that makes a character unique to play??

Really dont get GGG reasoning anymore.
Like that life regen unique is really "unique" *shrugs

what the fish is GGG selling. I dont even know now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info