Bad change TBH
If you see this, docLeave
Carcass Jack
Lightning Coil
Maligaro's Virtuosity
Rainbowstride
Rathpith Globe
Aegis Aurora

I agree about these items rarity tier changes.Some changes i find totally inaccurate but these i listed items rarity tiers had to be changed.

There should be a balance between 'winners' and 'losers' in the game, when half of the players have maligaro + rainbowstride's easily, that means half of the players are winners, there will be always devaluation for mid-end game items; and inflation for high end items + mirror prices = the current economy of ours.

When there is a balanced rarity tier between items, that means: no item will be devaluated easily, no item will be inflatiated easily = balanced economy. 36 Critical Global Multiplier is like 6 passive nodes from tree, and you get that with just 1 item. Moreover you get %5IAS + 50% Chance. Amazing item, and maligaro's gloves are too common for its stats. Just 1ex for such item? Bullshit! That creates an imbalance in the economy because, while its so common: Maligaro devaluates almost EVERY gloves in the game, Rainbowstrides devaluates always EVERY boots in the game harshly. You find rare boots with good stats, you wanna sell that,if you can get get 15c for it, you are lucky. Im telling you when rainbowstrides is 20c, this hurts the poor more than anyone! Cause every item that poor players find, will be worthless because of common drop rates of rainbowstrides/maligaros/rathpith gloves. 250ES + 60% spell damage + Spell block %XX for 20c? Common guys, because of this no ES shield has any worth in the game unless its mirrored or 450+ES! No ES Boots have worth unless its 2T1 Resists + 20-25MS + 160+ES.

No armor has value unless its 1600+ Armor with 100+ Life because of LC, No defense shield has any value unless its 1200 Eva or 1500+ Armor because of Aegis etc etc. You understand my point, im sure.

I agree with this change, and keep up the good work to put an end to this devaluation of items in the game! rare items that people find in temp leagues will have much value now, economy will be much interesting.

We dont have mid class, mid class tier uniques in the game, our economy is like pakistans, kazakhstans, Turkey's economy, no middle class, 50 mirror worthy riches or 1-20ex people who try hard to scam others for just 1-2C.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 23, 2015, 4:38:18 AM
Sorry GGG but you seem lost. You're nerfing this game to death. I'm trying but I can't see the direction in which you're taking PoE. Shame.
So yeah, as a fairly casual and average hc-league player I can't find myself enjoying these changes. They buff monster damage and monster life in general and before getting to maps I have to beat all the arguably overtuned act 4 content and all the other content twice which in of itself gets boring fast and is also somewhat dangerous. What would have helped before 2.0 was leveling uniques or a way to reliably get half decent magic/rare items for leveling. Well some of the powerful leveling uniques are ludicrously rare now and even the rustic sash recipe was nerfed. I can still level caster builds with the +1 to gem level recipe but now casters are a lot harder to build for endgame. Even though these changes are not 100% bad, it really seems like they went out of their way to make this game harder for the average player. The best and rich will still manage of course.

Arctic armour, EB/MoM, unique rarity changes, leech changes. Perhaps they should nerf movement speed on boots next. That would really make the game boring, unfun and most importantly more difficult because artificial difficulty is what we love.

But they did fix desync. They say it will all turn out good in the long run. GGG works in mysterious ways.

Edit: Looks like they did rebalance some of the act 4 stuff.
Last edited by PekuExiled on Jul 23, 2015, 4:47:01 AM
The desync fix and the new content got so many people back or trying out the game. It's like you guys see that as a problem.
Laugh
"
Quill Rain
Stone of Lazhwar
Voidhome
Immortal Flesh - WHAT???
Crest of Perandus
Brightbeak
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Corwynt wrote:
The desync fix and the new content got so many people back or trying out the game. It's like you guys see that as a problem.

Well considering the servers shit themselves whenever there is more than 1k people on it, like look at towns lagging like hell when there is 5-8 people in...LOL
Terrible change with regards of low level items.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Wow, 10 pages of whining and complaining about items becoming more rare.

If you don't put in the hours for the grind you don't deserve rarer items. That's how ARPG's work. It's a grind-to-win and it's always been that way. If you don't want to play that style of game, go play Call of Duty. If you don't have time for that kind of investment, too bad. That part of the content was not meant for you.
"
RondaRousey wrote:
Wow, 10 pages of whining and complaining about items becoming more rare.

If you don't put in the hours for the grind you don't deserve rarer items. That's how ARPG's work. It's a grind-to-win and it's always been that way. If you don't want to play that style of game, go play Call of Duty. If you don't have time for that kind of investment, too bad. That part of the content was not meant for you.

Which part of the content? The mightflay and brightbeak part of the content? Amidst your generalizing I guess you missed the part where people were mentioning items like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info