Unique Item Rarity Changes

"
LaHh wrote:
Qarl, stay off the drugs man.

This.
Path of Exile > Diablo II > TorchLight 2 > Diablo I > Hello Kitty Online > Diablo III
RMT buff ;)

It is what it is, cant hate. Balancing uniques and builds in an ARPG is tough. Just make a few less mistakes like actually introducing some of these items into the games. Lightning coil? :P

If every single person wants one specific unique and it drops all the time it's kinda meh i guess?

I dunno. Farm on ;)
IGN: TitanVaolox

Last edited by Dakrath on Jul 23, 2015, 5:27:36 AM
Glad i bought Aurseize for 2c yesterday over 2ex in trade.
A "deterministic" way to waste your time

Italian Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/

Italian global: /global 69
I find that this change hurt the game way more than it help.

A lot of those unique where part of a lot of builds... its really sad because by the time I will be able to buy one of those my character will be already 85 and i'll be already moved to another char..
Last edited by ffogell on Jul 23, 2015, 5:37:10 AM
"
RondaRousey wrote:
Wow, 10 pages of whining and complaining about items becoming more rare.

If you don't put in the hours for the grind you don't deserve rarer items. That's how ARPG's work. It's a grind-to-win and it's always been that way. If you don't want to play that style of game, go play Call of Duty. If you don't have time for that kind of investment, too bad. That part of the content was not meant for you.

The halfway through cruel not a single chaos dropped grind. Hahahaa
"
Rhalph wrote:
Yet another change that will prevent 98% of players to be able to access a part of the game.

This is the most ignorant and lazy sentence I've read today. Play, trade, earn it. Stop whining.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
"good uniques", "crappy uniques", QQ all over the place. Am I on the Blizzard-Forums?
To me it really sounds like some of you just want to get their build-enabling set in a few hours and faceroll the content, sorry.

Want to hear a really unpopular opinion? Remove unique items all together and let us hunt only for THAT perfect rare item. ;)
Perception is reality.
"
widardd wrote:
"good uniques", "crappy uniques", QQ all over the place. Am I on the Blizzard-Forums?
To me it really sounds like some of you just want to get their build-enabling set in a few hours and faceroll the content, sorry.

Want to hear a really unpopular opinion? Remove unique items all together and let us hunt only for THAT perfect rare item. ;)

What would u buy
http://poe.trade/search/ononaseyohayus
Mjolnir for 15ex
or
http://poe.trade/search/osomaumamamoba
Rathpith Globe for 24?
What's up with that hype-hype thing for all changes?
Permanently sorry for bad English :D
Really? What the actual F?

You think people already enjoy crap unique drop in maps so much that they need even more chance to get them?

lololo

GGG really I don t know if there is gamers anymore in your team.

"
widardd wrote:

yea right, because Rare with good state are dropping so easly in poe.
Enjoy your 300 dps 2h and crappy armor hunt at level 90.

But you are welcome to give me your 6l carcass from your level 70 toon in your profile if you think it is making the game too easy for you.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 23, 2015, 6:18:42 AM
"
We want build enabling uniques to be common

"
We added a common unique named Goldrim for the 1 week Res race

-GGG 2012

"

So without further ado, here's what got rarer:

Andvarius(You already gated it behind level 71+ maps!It's just a Nagelring!)
Crest of Perandus(Because it wasn't rare enough?)
Facebreaker(lol)
Goldrim(lol)
Lightning Coil(Countered oneshot mechanics too much?;D)
Quill Rain(lol)
Voidhome(Nobody uses it anyway this might even be the most common unique lol)

Facebreaker and Quill Rain are supposed to be build enabling uniques.

Goldrim is one of the uniques to counter bad luck with all resists, that's why it's popular. It's the Thinking Cap of Path of Exile. Just because it's popular you move it to the T1 rarity tier?

It seems like your goal is to make players quit or post "No Fun allowed".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info