2.1 pure life SRS [2.1 DPS calc]

For anyone doing the original build and going for the challenges I know he says you can't kill Abyss boss because of his SRS but with popping Vaal Haste and Vaal Skeles I was able to burn him down before he even spawned the SRS. I'll link the gear I used for it.

I'm going to try Core Map soon

Spoiler

Note: the boss had no mods from the map on it.
Last edited by Dr_Mikey_Esq on Sep 17, 2015, 10:33:59 PM
on what lvl this build can do aziri? also is it uber aziri viable?

thanks in advance Flameblasters
"
eugenez wrote:
I bought a nice pair of +1 socketed gems for the enlightened build before realizing that the colors were off..

Any chance I could make this work as is? Or do I have to vorici chrome it the right color? Wasn't looking forward to rolling 3off with Vorici.

You would have to drop generosity on anger and hatred. If you use 1R from vorici it should only cost you about 44 vaal + chrom. Don't know if you can get better gloves for less than that.

"
For anyone doing the original build and going for the challenges I know he says you can't kill Abyss boss because of his SRS but with popping Vaal Haste and Vaal Skeles I was able to burn him down before he even spawned the SRS. I'll link the gear I used for it.

Spoiler

That Ventor's.........................

Also GJ on the Kaom kill, didn't think this build could do it. Have you already done Daresso? He's the next step up in the difficult progression. Malachai is just way harder than the other two.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
eugenez wrote:
I bought a nice pair of +1 socketed gems for the enlightened build before realizing that the colors were off..

Any chance I could make this work as is? Or do I have to vorici chrome it the right color? Wasn't looking forward to rolling 3off with Vorici.

You would have to drop generosity on anger and hatred. If you use 1R from vorici it should only cost you about 44 vaal + chrom. Don't know if you can get better gloves for less than that.

"

Spoiler

That Ventor's.........................

Also GJ on the Kaom kill, didn't think this build could do it. Have you already done Daresso? He's the next step up in the difficult progression. Malachai is just way harder than the other two.

I did Daresso a little while back assuming he'd be the easiest. He's not, lol. I managed to kill him but I died 3 times I think, he moves around quite a bit and literally everything he does is heaps of damage, even one tick from his sword cloud did like 4k+.

My gear isn't optimized for Malachai yet tbh, I still have MF in places I could have chaos resis or armor. eva or even ES, so thats what I'm doing now before I try Malachai.

I've been toying with the idea of trying to fit in a Kaom's Heart but I'd have to give up my minion totem or curses so idk if it's worth it.
Last edited by Dr_Mikey_Esq on Sep 18, 2015, 4:58:04 PM
"

I did Daresso a little while back assuming he'd be the easiest. He's not, lol. I managed to kill him but I died 3 times I think, he moves around quite a bit and literally everything he does is heaps of damage, even one tick from his sword cloud did like 4k+.

My gear isn't optimized for Malachai yet tbh, I still have MF in places I could have chaos resis or armor. eva or even ES, so thats what I'm doing now before I try Malachai.

I've been toying with the idea of trying to fit in a Kaom's Heart but I'd have to give up my minion totem or curses so idk if it's worth it.

Malachi doesn't do chaos damage, but you do need some chaos res for Maligaro. He does all other damage types though. I think the best way to do it will be with a quicksilver flask or two, two reheal flasks, and good mechanics. The nice thing is that you can practice mechanics on regular Malachai. Just Blood magic one of your Auras to recreate 2-3x higher damage. I actually run with a SRS guy in this video, maybe you can see what he's doing to not die.

I thought about trying Kaom's Heart, but couldn't find a way to do it with the enlightened build. Going enlighten by itself saves you 8 points or so from getting Charisma.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

Malachi doesn't do chaos damage, but you do need some chaos res for Maligaro. He does all other damage types though. I think the best way to do it will be with a quicksilver flask or two, two reheal flasks, and good mechanics. The nice thing is that you can practice mechanics on regular Malachai. Just Blood magic one of your Auras to recreate 2-3x higher damage. I actually run with a SRS guy in this video, maybe you can see what he's doing to not die.

I thought about trying Kaom's Heart, but couldn't find a way to do it with the enlightened build. Going enlighten by itself saves you 8 points or so from getting Charisma.

Watching that video. Yikes, Map Malachai does not fk around.

I went and bought a Kaoms and some other stuff and exalted some gear whatnot because end-of-the-league-yolo. My res aren't quite capped yet so I'm looking for boots that have basically the same stats my boots have but just more of them, also I feel like my gloves could use some work too.

Doing maps is a little more of a chore without any dedicated meat shields but boss fights are even easier with this gear setup, which is what I was aiming for.

Spoiler

Until I find better boots I'm going to continue to tweak around the talent tree and such. I might try out parts of the Enlighten build but that would require a lot of changes and selling of gear and whatnot. If I get super stomped by Malachai (which I probably will) I'll probably try out some Enlighten stuff.
Last edited by Dr_Mikey_Esq on Sep 18, 2015, 9:22:42 PM
Hi,

I've started playing this build a few weeks ago, invested all my currency in it.
I hope to get some advise from people in this thread about how to continue further.

Still happens that I die and I would like some advise regarding items I should upgrade.
As I stated before my currency at the moment is very low, but it will come I hope!

CURRENT EQUIPED ITEMS
Spoiler

CURRENT PASSIVE TREE (LVL 89)
Finally tried Core. The 3 mini-bosses were pretty easy, maligaro does indeed hit like a truck but I managed to kill all 3. I got Malachai to phase 2 but didn't even kill a heart. I just need to brush up on mechanics I think as I don't get 1 shot by anything. I still have a good bit of currency I'm going to spend on Core maps the next couple days and hope I can kill him before leagues end.

Spoiler
Last edited by Dr_Mikey_Esq on Sep 22, 2015, 5:22:57 PM
"
STAROFTHESHOW wrote:
Hi,

I've started playing this build a few weeks ago, invested all my currency in it.
I hope to get some advise from people in this thread about how to continue further.

Still happens that I die and I would like some advise regarding items I should upgrade.
As I stated before my currency at the moment is very low, but it will come I hope!

CURRENT EQUIPED ITEMS
Spoiler

CURRENT PASSIVE TREE (LVL 89)

I don't think the % damage on your gear effect your minions. (Fire dmg on ring, Doryani's belt, ect) so you're wasting potential stats with those. You'll get a lot more survivability with a 120+ max life belt instead of your doryani's.
BTW there was an error in the DPS calculator regarding how Anger is added. Lulwaf pointed it out in stream chat. Anger is about 3x worse than I calculated it to be. Basically we no longer need to use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info