2.1 pure life SRS [2.1 DPS calc]

Please re-post your broken tree link. Thanks.
"
ktzy91 wrote:
Please re-post your broken tree link. Thanks.

Done, thanks for pointing it out.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Hello Matrixfactor, I'm trying your HC SRS version right now (I use vagan blood magic mod on a +3 staff), I've seen someone posting two modified versions of it on another Forum

I'm currently doing it like this:
lvl 90 Tree with haste+AA+vitality

But I also saw this very nice looking variant:
lvl 90 tree with haste+hatred

The second tree has nearly 30% more increased max life, a tiny bit more dex (which is actually nice for the haste aura), but lacks arctic armor, the aura-cluster and the upper minion cluster (lack of 8% IAS and 25% inc minion dmg).

What do you say to this? More life is generally nice, but is it worth the lack of arctic armor and some nice minion damage nodes?
Lang: well the reason I don't like to play HC is that more life is always good. If you can get 15% more life but loose 50% DPS you still would want to consider that for HC. On SC you wouldn't make that trade because a death costs you a few hours at most.

IMO if you regularly play in parties go for the 217% life build. If you mostly solo and play carefully (i.e. watch out for bearer explosions, don't do -max maps), I'd rather take 188% life and more DPS.

With the announcement of T1 unique droprate increase and getting a mighty fine Ventor's myself I decided to slowly convert a hybrid Magic Find build. The gear I'm wearing is closer to 35ex total cost this time around. My tree is still essentially the non-enlighten build but moving gear around I still have great damage, 4.2k effective health along with about 35/260 IIQ/IIR.

I'm still able to easily clear level 80+ maps with this build while having some more than decent MF.

Spoiler

Some gear are still works in progress, such as my neck I know I can get a good 20 more IIR and 10% cast speed while not losing much health and/or mana for around 1ex.

Gems are also a work in progress. Still trying to passivly get a 21/20 SRS and I might play around with an Emp3 or Emp4 eventually.

The only big drawback is that I don't really have room for Chaos Golem and Flame Dash, which takes a bit away from my livability and mobility

I switch off between running double Vaal Haste. Vaal Haste and Grace and Haal Haste and Phase Run.

Just throwing this out there for anyone who may be thinking of going a hybrid MF style with Matrix's original build. So far it works really well for me.
Last edited by Dr_Mikey_Esq on Sep 3, 2015, 8:35:11 PM
Neato. Well written.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Hi... sorry for the surely stupid question, but what do you think about using incinerate instead of Arc ?
I guess it'd would be less effective with a curse on hit ?
"
Furaribi wrote:
Hi... sorry for the surely stupid question, but what do you think about using incinerate instead of Arc ?
I guess it'd would be less effective with a curse on hit ?

Doesn't proc EE correctly.

As i thought ^^ thanks
I bought a nice pair of +1 socketed gems for the enlightened build before realizing that the colors were off..

Any chance I could make this work as is? Or do I have to vorici chrome it the right color? Wasn't looking forward to rolling 3off with Vorici.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info