2.1 pure life SRS [2.1 DPS calc]

"
I'm pretty sure that reduced mana cost of skill does not affect mana reservation. Conquerer's Efficiency would make your SRS/offerings/Arc cheaper but wouldn't make your auras any cheaper to reserve.

It does. Tested in game, etc. The wording is "resveration" not "cost".

Also added videos of some 77-78 maps/boss fights.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Oh, I can't read. My mistake!
@MatrixFactor

Like others, I'm currently reading up on SRS builds. I looked over Ghazzy builds but honestly their more involved then I like my builds to be (i.e. Animate Guardian, etc...)

Whats your feeling on Scion vs. Witch for SRS builds?

I'm leveling SRS gems now on my DFT Mara in prep for this being my next build.
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
Last edited by Taiberius on Jul 23, 2015, 12:18:02 AM
"
Taiberius wrote:
@MatrixFactor

Like others, I'm currently reading up on SRS builds. I looked over Ghazzy builds but honestly their more involved then I like my builds to be (i.e. Animate Guardian, etc...)

Whats your feeling on Scion vs. Witch for SRS builds?

I'm leveling SRS gems now on my DFT Mara in prep for this being my next build.

I believe Scion is the way to go for any SRS build in 2.0. Life, hybrid, even lowlife. I like witch, but scion is just too efficient at getting jewel sockets.

Are you planning on trying uber with SRS this league? 1 of the things i have not done yet in POE is killed Uber so i set that as my goal this league but with the various mob dmg buffs and defensive nerfs i think alot of the old Uber builds will no longer be able to do her or at least not without investing a few hundred exalts in gear but i know old SRS could do her with a lower investment 6L staff lvl 3 empower etc. and i remember reading your Uber build/guide last patch just never got around to trying it. So are you planning on killing her this time round and if so are u gonna add a write up to this or another thread?
"
DeuceDragon wrote:
Are you planning on trying uber with SRS this league? 1 of the things i have not done yet in POE is killed Uber so i set that as my goal this league but with the various mob dmg buffs and defensive nerfs i think alot of the old Uber builds will no longer be able to do her or at least not without investing a few hundred exalts in gear but i know old SRS could do her with a lower investment 6L staff lvl 3 empower etc. and i remember reading your Uber build/guide last patch just never got around to trying it. So are you planning on killing her this time round and if so are u gonna add a write up to this or another thread?

Yeah I'm a bit worried about the damage buffs as well, but I'll give it a shot for sure.

Which weapon would you recommend? 6L +1 axe, 6L +2 fire or 5L pledge atm?
Hey MatrixFactor,

I'm a fairly casual player and also new to SRS/minion builds. I notice you are one of few to now use Multistrike in 2.0 - obviously this is advantageous? Also, no Spell Echo - I gather you pump enough SRS out without it? Thanks for posting this build, helps me figure things out...
"
Beebsman wrote:
Hey MatrixFactor,

I'm a fairly casual player and also new to SRS/minion builds. I notice you are one of few to now use Multistrike in 2.0 - obviously this is advantageous? Also, no Spell Echo - I gather you pump enough SRS out without it? Thanks for posting this build, helps me figure things out...

Since I use pledge of hands, spell echo is built in. Anywhere else echo is a must have. Multistrike is nice with Anger.

Hi, did you level as SRS or did you level as something else then respec?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info