2.1 pure life SRS [2.1 DPS calc]

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
BTW there was an error in the DPS calculator regarding how Anger is added. Lulwaf pointed it out in stream chat. Anger is about 3x worse than I calculated it to be. Basically we no longer need to use it.

so do you suggest only running haste and hatred?
"
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
BTW there was an error in the DPS calculator regarding how Anger is added. Lulwaf pointed it out in stream chat. Anger is about 3x worse than I calculated it to be. Basically we no longer need to use it.

Yep, and get more life or jewels or cast speed.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I see in the videos that you are dual cursing, is that from the tree or an item?
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

Yep, and get more life or jewels or cast speed.

I retooled my Alpha's Howl to now run Grace instead of Anger, do yout hink this might be a good idea? Or would speccing out of Charisma maybe for more life and run only Hatred/Haste be the better idea?

Last edited by Dr_Mikey_Esq on Sep 23, 2015, 1:14:46 PM
Hi MatrixFactor, I'm planning to build a HC Spell Totem SRS for the 1-month event.

Since there is the 30% less damage modifier from ST, will Anger/Wrath actually out-damage Hatred?

Here is my current plan, in case it changes anything

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/3mgu2h/1_month_hc_marauderscion_srs_totem_mfviable/

Also, If I were to somehow 6L a Soul Mantle, what should my 6th socket be? (Since I can replace Spell Totem for a effective 7L)
"
Firedrops wrote:
Hi MatrixFactor, I'm planning to build a HC Spell Totem SRS for the 1-month event.

Since there is the 30% less damage modifier from ST, will Anger/Wrath actually out-damage Hatred?

The 30% less dmg modifier applies to Anger/Wrath as well as Hatred.

Also I wouldn't use soul mantle for HC.

I would use This tree for a mana based spec.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Hi,

Actually playing SRS on the 1 Mth, got a question, how can u run 3 auras ? With Charisma and Sovereignty, got a total of 26% Mana Reserved but got this with my auras :

Haste : 45% Mana Reserved
Hatred : 37% Mana Reserved

(Running Clarity with Blood Magic)

Don't want to invest in an Alpha's Howl if it's useless !
Perhaps i don't get one thing but actually can't understand this :P

(Link to my build : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA-4EBwSzCGcPqxEtFm8WvxcvGDwYVhmKGjgabBqPHNwdviLiJIskqiaVJy8o-ilPKk0snDLRM4c1kjbpOtg64T8nQYdFR0WdR-JKyEtXTLNN41FMU1JVxlXWWW1akV-YX7Bh4mTnaPJqrGvbbqpvnnvDfIN9W4CkgseC5IMJg9uExYqvjxqQEZBVkzqYrZrgm7WiAKQ5pleofaxHtQS18rc-uJO9J8BmwOPDOspKzzLQH9P71abYveNq5CLr7uw47Irv6_Af8bPyRfba-ej60vsJ_gr-jw== )

(Dr_Mikey_Esq, how many HP did u reach with ur Belly and now with ur Kaom's ? Afraid of loosing the bonus of 6 Sockets i doubt if i should buy a Belly or Kaom's)
I gained 675 health going from Belly to Kaom's, going from 5,761 HP to 6,436 HP. I don't play this toon anymore (I might after I hit get 20/20 on the current 1 Month) but I didn't regret making the swap to Kaom's.
Last edited by Dr_Mikey_Esq on Oct 13, 2015, 4:53:04 AM
Ok, thanks.

And u still prefer Pledge instead a +3 Staff ?
U run 3 Auras or juste Hatred/haste now ?

Thx for answering !
Hf.
Last edited by NpEdstar on Oct 13, 2015, 10:12:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info