2.1 pure life SRS [2.1 DPS calc]

"
NeoHien1 wrote:
Should we use Anger/Wrath instead of Hatred for SRS in 2.1 ? I heard that Hatred doesn't scale very well with SRS because of the nerf in damage

After reading you i try on the calculator and it seem Anger trust way more the dps than hatred. I'm gona try it and see on field. Add chaos damage seem to be good to need test.
Hi guys.

I'm using the liftingnerdbro SRS 2.1 build and I'm curious what to use as my last link in my 5L Pledge of Hands.

I'm using: SRS - Melee Physical Damage - Minion Damage - Empower so far.

Why does he suggest Culling strike, is it that good? If yes, why? I also have added fire or added chaos in mind, which one of these three would be best? I don't take Multistrike or melee splash into account because I heard they're not worth it anymore.
Last edited by Lappenforce on Dec 26, 2015, 1:42:47 AM
@Lappenforce

I think Melee Splash is awesome. It helps with everything from faster clearing in general to killing totems behind walls of immortal mobs. I would slot that into the 5th socket no questions asked.

As far as Multistrike and Added Fire, I've heard both are fine, but Added Chaos doesn't scale with anything else in the build so it is typically regarded as a direct downgraded from Added Fire (from what I've read).
Also, here's me @ 84 doing T5 and 6 maps with my wife:

I am running quad auras with BM Clarity, Anger, Hatred, Haste, and Vaal Haste on CD.

What is the best way to upgrade? I'm fairly noob overall and this is my highest level character ever.

I'm thinking I need some triple resist boots with more than 0hp on them, some more HP on my 2nd ring (the one with 11hp), and better resists on my belt would be nice, but isn't an issue at the moment.

I also am just barely generating more mana than I spend on SRS right now and run out during Vaal Haste if I spam the whole time. Am I missing something obvious with mana regen?
Last edited by JermStudDog on Dec 29, 2015, 12:33:35 PM
Is that build good for new char on HC talisman? Or better try to looking for something different than srs? I'm not new player, just bored in normal talisman
I have a question is the lv97 tree for 2.1?
i try every gems on pledge and the best is srs minion damage multistrike added fire meele psychical on 5l and auras haste hatred clarity and arctic armour
@MatrixFactor

the "No anger" buildlinks are broken or not correct - your auracalc has 18% mana reduced reserved, but the trees you linked there only have like 14%?
The Wrath field seems to be bugged as it does add nothing if i change it to "1"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info