[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

I imported Shattooww's build in POB to compare my char to his. Even with the complete identical item setup POB still shows me that he has more DPS (266.000 vs 317.000). I checked his skill tree but couldn't find any differences. Can someone explain to me why he has way more DPS with the same items? Is it just a miscalculation of POB?

One more question regarding the skill tree. POB shows me the passive "constitution" with a lot life nodes surrounding it. But ingame this nodes don't exist for me. Is this a bug?

I'm pretty new to POB and first time playing POE in a more "serious" way so maybe these questions sound dumb. I apologise and appreciate any help.
Last edited by Oknar90 on Sep 29, 2018, 6:51:23 PM
"
Oknar90 wrote:

One more question regarding the skill tree. POB shows me the passive "constitution" with a lot life nodes surrounding it. But ingame this nodes don't exist for me. Is this a bug?

I just checked your tree. You have not yet allocated the Passive Constitution. And you tree looks correct (the Constitution node is surrounded by life nodes).

If you are looking at this node in game, it can be covered by the Ascendancy wheel. Close that wheel in the passive tree and you should see all the nodes appear.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 29, 2018, 8:37:09 PM
"
Oknar90 wrote:
I imported Shattooww's build in POB to compare my char to his. Even with the complete identical item setup POB still shows me that he has more DPS (266.000 vs 317.000). I checked his skill tree but couldn't find any differences. Can someone explain to me why he has way more DPS with the same items? Is it just a miscalculation of POB?

I am not quite following you here. Did you hand copy his gear into your build in POB?

Can you provide the pastebin links so I can try and understand what you are comparing? it is in the import\export menu.
"

If you are looking at this node in game, it can be covered by the Ascendancy wheel. Close that wheel in the passive tree and you should see all the nodes appear.

That was the problem. I even used the search function and it didn't show me the nodes because the Ascendancy wheel covered it. That was dumb of me, thanks for your help!

"

I am not quite following you here. Did you hand copy his gear into your build in POB?

Can you provide the pastebin links so I can try and understand what you are comparing? it is in the import\export menu.

Nvm I think I made a mistake when I imported his build.

Anyway can you please check my build and give me suggestions for new items?
Last edited by Oknar90 on Sep 30, 2018, 3:56:08 AM
"
Oknar90 wrote:

As you acquire currency, look for the following in what ever order you can afford:

1) Steel rings to upgrade your rings.

2) Stygian Vise and a good jewel for your belt

3) Think about different options for your flasks. You don't have a freeze removal which is important, but you have bleed removal on three of them. You are using a granite flask but your build has a ton of armor. I don't think you are getting much out of that flask when you are using Juggernaut and The Brass Dome. Check out various builds in this thread for some ideas (just click on different posters and look at their Delve Jug characters.)

4) Get a 6 link Brass Dome

5) If you are having some issues delivering damage, you might want to consider changing your off hand weapon. Nebuloch has a lot of defense but at the cost of offense. This is a build choice only you can make based on what difficulty you are having in the game.

6) Spend every remaining passive you get going to the constitution tree. I fear by missing those nodes and also using Brass Dome, you life total may be very low for late game mapping.

7) when you look to improve your jewels, make sure you get some life on them if possible.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 30, 2018, 4:21:12 AM
"
"
Oknar90 wrote:

As you acquire currency, look for the following in what ever order you can afford:

1) Steel rings to upgrade your rings.

2) Stygian Vise and a good jewel for your belt

3) Think about different options for your flasks. You don't have a freeze removal which is important. You are using a granite flask but your build has a ton of armor. I don't think you are getting much out of that flask when you are using Juggernaut and The Brass Dome. Check out various builds in this thread for some ideas (just click on different posters and look at their Delve Jug characters.)

4) Get a 6 link Brass Dome

5) If you are having some issues delivering damage, you might want to consider changing your off hand weapon. Nebuloch has a lot of defense but at the cost of offense. This is a build choice only you can make based on what difficulty you are having in the game.

6) Spend every remaining passive you get going to the constitution tree. I fear by missing those nodes and also using Brass Dome, you life total may be very low for late game mapping.

7) when you look to improve your jewels, make sure you get some life on them if possible.

Thank you for your suggestions.

1) Steel rings are rly expensive (or don't exist...) especially because I need some resistance on them. But I'll look for them.

2) Also expensive but I'll watch out.

3) Thank you, I bought Brass Dome a few days ago and totally forgot to change the flask.

4) I will go for it.

5) Imo my damage is okay but sometimes I get melted so I prefer the defensive nebuloch.

6) I will do it now that I found the nodes. :)

7) I will check that.

Thank you!
Last edited by Oknar90 on Sep 30, 2018, 4:26:36 AM
Can I get some thoughts on my build? I know I gotta finish the trials, what else is there here for low hanging fruit?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sattisfaction/characters?characterName=OnebOnebyone
I have a question, if i use multistrike in the armour gem setup, which gem should i swap out.
"
tranphuccd wrote:
I have a question, if i use multistrike in the armour gem setup, which gem should i swap out.

Maim seems like the most likely option to swap for Multistrike.

If you do this please let us know how it works out for you.

==============

edit: I found a surprisingly cheap 23% Quality Multistrike, so I am trying it out in place of maim. In terms of the DPS from Path of Building, Multistrike is clearly stronger than maim. I need to reread the first post in this thread to make sure Maim is not being employed for a reason that may not show up in POB.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 1, 2018, 3:07:43 AM
Thanks i'll try it and feedback for u soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info