Level 1 DPS Competition

guys where do find uniq's
i've done hundreds of chaos runs already and not single one dropped -.-
IGN Crakk
"
maryn wrote:
guys where do find uniq's
i've done hundreds of chaos runs already and not single one dropped -.-

There are only ~12 unique items in the game so far so they're very rare. Of course, many more will be added.
Forum Sheriff
I have edited the original post to reduce the length of the competition by a few hours. It now ends five hours earlier so that we can deploy 0.9.4 afterwards.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
w00t. i love new patches. (most of the time)
"
Chris wrote:
I have edited the original post to reduce the length of the competition by a few hours. It now ends five hours earlier so that we can deploy 0.9.4 afterwards.

Wtb patch notes? :D
Item rewards like this make me worry that beta characters / items will not get reset on launch.

Or will just the special contest items stay in your stash after the wipe?

Or would it all just wipe anyway?
ReeUberTwinkOne

Lvl 1 - Hardcore
24.9 DPS

Made with items I happened to have lying around.

Will actually try make this guy uber ;)
Caution: Typo's can get you banned :P

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AllenJ555555555

/)^3^(\

-= Reelix =-
"
Lionguild wrote:
Item rewards like this make me worry that beta characters / items will not get reset on launch.

Or will just the special contest items stay in your stash after the wipe?

Or would it all just wipe anyway?

I think that contest rewards should be able to carry on.
We haven't announced/decided whether contest rewards survive through the wipe when we enter open beta.

I am 99% confident that currency rewards like the Mirror (or the various orbs we'll be giving out for spot prizes in upcoming events) will be deleted along with other items when the game launches.

It might be that we allow some prize uniques like Demigod's Presence to persist, but we don't know yet. If possible we'll try to give all Closed Beta testers some kind of interesting item when the game releases to show that they were in the Closed Beta, but no promises yet!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
If possible we'll try to give all Closed Beta testers some kind of interesting item when the game releases to show that they were in the Closed Beta, but no promises yet!

A locked chest. Keys to open the chest are randomly given out via a timer on the front page.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info