[2.0]♦Crit µ-lner♦: Mjölner revamped! - Lifebased, Insane DPS! RIP Dual-Wield.

"
chaosx5x wrote:
this build has been interesting me a lot. I used to be low life but now it doesnt look as strong
and kinguards is cool.

I really like the look of the build.
I got some ideas i've been thinking before I dive in.

Is Atziri Acuity really needed ?, since the leech nerf , it doesnt look as strong as it used to be and
this new build with high life regen look like it doesnt really need life leech.
I've been thinking legacy maligaro gloves could be good too. (Elemental weakness on hit corruption maybe?)

Also, you say you tried without grace with unwavering stance. Did you try with the new Arctic Armour ?
With a slightly different aura setup , you can run Arctic Armour + 3 purities and cast molten strike with bloodmagic gem. something like this https://poe.mikelat.com/#Cq_-e2h/_ylWmSg

Last thing, i know mjolner is fast pace but is there room for eldritch battery ? , surely the mana cost isnt that high.

Thx and best of luck!

Acuitys are nice for instanleech with LL gem, they have tons of INT and a nice Life.
They aren't necessary, but make the build more flexible.
I have them, so I use them.
If you don't have them you can substitute other gloves.

I'm theorycrafting a skilltree with more armour atm. because I've seen some guide with heavy armour and asked havoc and armour seems to me king.
So I might go Iron reflexes and Unwavering, but only if I get enough armour together.
Its testing so nothing final.

cheers
EXALTS>EXAMS
Opinion on a duelist doing this tree?
I know it may not be the 100% most optimal but it seems possible.

Probably for 2-3 points "ineffective"?
I want a high level duelist and have many high level classes of scion and witch..
"
skieZ wrote:

Acuitys are nice for instanleech with LL gem, they have tons of INT and a nice Life.

I'm theorycrafting a skilltree with more armour atm. because I've seen some guide with heavy armour and asked havoc and armour seems to me king.
So I might go Iron reflexes and Unwavering, but only if I get enough armour together.
cheers

yea i do have acuities. so I guess the high armour on them is a big bonus now :P

"
BradKTA wrote:

I want a high level duelist and have many high level classes of scion and witch..

yea, its definitly doable, you can get 20 strength from those 3 points so thats always good with mjolner.
2-3 points less in this tree is not going to kill the build. its super strong. but like skieZ said, the armour version looks pretty good too, its also worth looking into.
"
chaosx5x wrote:
"
skieZ wrote:

cheers

yea i do have acuities. so I guess the high armour on them is a big bonus now :P

"
BradKTA wrote:

yea, its definitly doable, you can get 20 strength from those 3 points so thats always good with mjolner.
2-3 points less in this tree is not going to kill the build. its super strong. but like skieZ said, the armour version looks pretty good too, its also worth looking into.

Either of you guys have a tree made up for this spec in theory?

I'm interested to find a 2.0 build that seems to be the best. I'm theory crafting some myself but don't have means to test yet since I'm gathering the gear to play this in the temp league.
Last edited by B2rad on Jul 17, 2015, 2:23:19 PM
I update the guide right now with my new tree.
Spoiler: ARMOUR IS KING BOYZ!
I'm 94 now, so I get one Point more.

EDIT: UPDATED the tree and explained a bit with the new setup.
Screenshots and Malachai Smash tank video will follow soon!
If I ever get an Uber Set I'll do her.
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Jul 17, 2015, 3:18:57 PM
EXALTS>EXAMS
I was testing a similar build that involved use of unwavering stance after I posted here last mainly because I cant stand the random ranged mob volly stunlock insta kill crap that sometimes happens. I must say this latest build truly works never thought of reaching all the way to iron reflexes but wow. Well done all involved.

On a side note, I've been screwing around with wild strike seeing if there is a way to make it work the delay on molten strikes nuke balls sometimes gets me in itchy situations.
o m g ;-)

hell thats great ! Thank you for sharing :-)

Ok, Acuity's are great on this build. without any doubt ^^

Have you ever tested Conc-Effect instead of Iron Grip ?

What is your goal for Crit-Chance ? yeah, more flask-charges are nice, but as you said, you gonna loose Powercharges more often.
Last edited by mevana81 on Jul 18, 2015, 3:27:58 AM
You want to lose power charges, to gain endurance charges (from volls) which in turn heals you more.

Also is anyone else running into the problem of too much physical damage mitigation? with endurance charges constantly ticking away at 3+ stacks I'm consistantly at like 90%+ mitigation during combat with chaos golem... I'm thinking about switching to flame or ice (probs flame since he seems to not run into melee and die like a retard as often)
you would get those Endurancecharges anyway after the next discharge ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info