[2.0]♦Crit µ-lner♦: Mjölner revamped! - Lifebased, Insane DPS! RIP Dual-Wield.

Hello,

Almost done :) Still missing Acuity.

I will use a void +1 to gems until i farm this gloves.

Can you post a tree example for level 85?

Thank you!

Last edited by vadrek on Jul 13, 2015, 11:44:22 PM
did u try uber ?
and as u wrote i would switch auto curse for lmp+fortify (dmg is enough for trash mobs, and curses on boss seems to work much less then in 1.3)
im not convinced, the "insane dps" looks incredibly mediocre to me
"
vadrek wrote:
Hello,

Almost done :) Still missing Acuity.

I will use a void +1 to gems until i farm this gloves.

Can you post a tree example for level 85?

Thank you!

For a tree with lvl 85 I'd cut down jewel nodes and some of the accuracy nodes.
Voidbringers with +1 is nice, but the manacost of moltenstrike will be higher, just lookout that you can sustain it with Revelery.

"
did u try uber ?
and as u wrote i would switch auto curse for lmp+fortify (dmg is enough for trash mobs, and curses on boss seems to work much less then in 1.3)

I did not try her, because I don't have a set and she hits even more like a truck in 2.0.
I would try her if I get a legacy saffels frame tho.
And yes the LMP + Fortify setup is the best setup for Atziri (and Uber I'd think).

"
BansheeDD wrote:

The DPS is pretty good for a lifebased version.
All mobs got more HP in 2.0, so you need to take that into consideration.
We wont have the same total damage of a lowlife version, just because you get way more modifiers and auras, but LowlLife is in a pretty tough spot in 2.0.
I did every boss (besides Uber) with ease with this build so far.
I don't know what people want more.

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
BansheeDD wrote:

It's pretty good for a life version. It lacks the crit and crit multi, pain attunement, Heralds and other auras like Haste of a low-life version. Also seems to not take many spell damage nodes.

I also wonder if the 20% max hp leech per second applies to the 100 life on endurance charge used. If so then its not really going to be better than Acuity. 5 seconds to get back max hp is slow when fighting bosses. It would be useful if someone tested the life gained without Acuity.

The lack of crit is really sad, but its not really possible to get more spellcrit, while using my gearset and the tree.
Traveling to Doomcast costs to much points and is only really viable if you go lowlife.
My goal was to m,,ake a character that has really good dps (which it has) and a good amount of survivability.
I mean I could drop haste, use heralds; get more spelldmg; yada yada, but I think the mobs hit really really hard and I don't want to die every time I do something more difficult.

ABout the 100 Life gained: Life GAIN is instant in PoE.
Theres no rate of leech, because it isn't leech in that form.
Source: me I tested it a few days ago with an Atzirirun: No Acuits; Iron Will gem :)
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Jul 14, 2015, 8:26:55 AM

Using Lightning Coil makes it pretty hard to get capped light res (i have to use jewels for that).
Still a great build and it actually gets more attack speed than a low-life version (rip bloodrage :( )
Normal Atziri is a walk in the park.
A shame it's still incredibly laggy though.

Thanks for the guide!
Yeah I tested with a Coil setup too and its incredible tanky!
Get a Taste of Hate for maximum tankyness, while maintaining enough dmg.
With coild I would use LifeLeech liike you did, cuz we lose the leech from Kingsguard.

I tested with a new setup myself just sinc yesterday!

Divinarius in Offhand loses us a bit of DPS from the Doryanis but we get more spellcrit which lets us shock more reliable AND gets us more leech.
Best thing is: we can use whirling blades! SO much mobility, its insane.
I'll update the first post if I think divinarius is awesome (atm. I think it is).
So if you have a good rolled Divinarius around, test it guys!

EDIT: Uploaded a Video to show of thee leech of our build (with LL gem) and my new Divinarius Setup with whirling blades!

Watch here!

cheers
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Jul 15, 2015, 10:59:27 AM
Have you considered using a dagger in your offhand with some of the new mods? right now, you could get a kris base with 80 crit implicit, spellcrit, spell damage, and get the new flat damage mod. I think it can probably beat a divinarius for DPS.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jul 15, 2015, 11:51:09 AM
It will beat Divinarius if it has high tier mods, I have only two problems with a rare dagger:
First: A good dagger base has more basecrit, which means our Attacks crit more often..which leads to more powercharges lost (romiras).

Second: Finding such a dagger WITH the new mods will be really costly, since Eternals aren't anymore, theres no BiS dagger, so every rare dagger with good mods will be way more expensive then divinarius.

The idea still stands, a dagger in offhand helps mobility and with divinarius we close the "critgap" between Mjölner builds that take the doomcast cluster.

If you find a rare dagger with nice mods PLEASE test and report back!

cheers
EXALTS>EXAMS
Thanks for the video, kingsguard is OPOP. You can even manage to regen life with blood rage and rf lol.

I have 3 characters testing mjolner build (91 life-based, 90 life-based, 95 low-life), I have to say life-based is better in 2.0...maybe not top damage, but safer and just facetank everything..I use legacy lightning coil, pop topaz flask ( saffell's in hard map mod ) and link with fortify.

So about kingsguard, only one thing I care is "one-shoot" physical damage, ex. uber trio's or snake's crit hit. Do you have any plan to do it in the future? :p..I am not sure if I should 6 link my kingsguard :p

"
Nick9090 wrote:
I have to say life-based is better in 2.0...maybe not top damage, but safer and just facetank everything..I use legacy lightning coil, pop topaz flask ( saffell's in hard map mod ) and link with fortify.

Exact my same thought about 2.0 and Mjölner! And yeah I swap in Saffells too in reflect maps or really dangerous maps.
I have a legacy Lightningcoil too and use it if I feel unsafe in some maps.
Its really really good.

"
So about kingsguard, only one thing I care is "one-shoot" physical damage, ex. uber trio's or snake's crit hit. Do you have any plan to do it in the future? :p..I am not sure if I should 6 link my kingsguard :p

Thats the problem atm. yeah.
For this scenario I'd use a Taste of Hate flask and a Rumis (have a legacy one) to block attacks...besides that..sometimes you can't evade a oneshot sadly.
Uber Trio is tough I guess, I really don't know how I would do it, because even with 7 endruance charges and 20/20 inc. duration on an 20/20 IC I only get 5,xx secons IC.
So you would need to manage your IC REALLY well in TRIO, it would work like before then.
It is still doable, but you need to play carefully, no more "brainless Uber Farming".

cheers
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Jul 15, 2015, 12:39:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info