[2.0]♦Crit µ-lner♦: Mjölner revamped! - Lifebased, Insane DPS! RIP Dual-Wield.

Legacy coil + purities + topaz + granite + taste of hate + fortify.

Not a lot of phys dmg should go trough for uber right ? :p
Last edited by xiaoxiao921 on Jul 15, 2015, 5:21:57 PM
It should be fine yes.

Just bought this sexy girl.

EXALTS>EXAMS
Added my new Divinarius Setup in "My Gear" Section with a bit of explanation.
Mentioned Viviere's Guide, for people who want a somewhat cheaper version of lifebased Mjölner.
Added my new Flask Setup with Taste of Hate and Rumi's.
Physical Damage should be really fine now, we take some big hits sometimes, but no oneshots so far.

cheers
EXALTS>EXAMS
Hey mate, just added a link to your guide in my build descriptions for those people that really wanna go nutz!
Not sure I am digging this builds ability to get stun locked to death. There is almost zero anti stun in both the gear and builds- and with only 4.5k health...
"
Googatron wrote:
Not sure I am digging this builds ability to get stun locked to death. There is almost zero anti stun in both the gear and builds- and with only 4.5k health...

First I have 4,8K health now. Could go up to 5k when I get an anatomical knowledge jewel.
Second: I rarly get stunned. I have tons of mitigation via Endurance charges; Taste of Hate; Rumi's; The chaosgolem; Grace; Blind Gem and my playstyle.
You should never get stunlocked, if you play correctly.
If you get stunned and die, you do something wrong.
Packs die instantly, so theres nothing to stun you and bosses get blinded; blocked; mitigated or pulverized...
I'm leveling atm. so I don't want to die..and I did around 50~60 maps since yesterday, all around 100 quant with difficult mods and I didn't have a single near death experience.
Havoc played without stunmitigation and he did Uber on HC.
Its not needed.
If you want stun immunity, take Unwavering Stance, but don't wonder if you die alot, because you take all hits, you lose Grace and all in all get more dmg in.
I tested it.

If you want a more save and hardcore approach: use legacy L-Coil instead of Kingsguard; use Saffel's; permanent use of LifeLeech Gem.

cheers
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Jul 16, 2015, 10:38:35 AM
"
skieZ wrote:

Second: Finding such a dagger WITH the new mods will be really costly, since Eternals aren't anymore, theres no BiS dagger, so every rare dagger with good mods will be way more expensive then divinarius.

You may have to just take some risks and buy up decent daggers to throw exalts on. Catarina can also craft the flat damage, so a high spell dam roll + high spellcrit roll would really be all you need to look for. I know your pain in finding a dagger like that, it took a while to find cheap ones to exalt.

A few minutes ago I bought this for 25 chaos and threw an exalt on, and holy shit my luck (exalted the lightning dam):

Still can't decide what mastercraft is best on it, hovering between leech and dual wield block. just need to get my kingsguard 6l and grab me a headhunter and I will be all set for getting my mjolner back up and running.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jul 16, 2015, 10:58:52 AM
This dagger is insane.
I'm jelly.
The added Damage is more then HoT lvl 20...so its really really good.
Nice craft and I don't know if leech is still worth, because I read somwhere that Catarina's leech is now local to the Weapon..not global anymore.

cheers
EXALTS>EXAMS
Hey was playing around on warbands this is my first mjolner character any suggestions you care to make for me? Would appreciate it.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAZEB3AQHBLMFQgthES0UIBZvFy8YXRo4HRQgbicLJy8snC3SMfsy0TWSNug6WDrYPC1BlkSrRUdFnUZpR35Ms03jUDBQR1NSVa5VxlXWWK9fP2FSZOdlTWZUZ5to8nfjeWh8g4CkghCCm4Nfg7aDzIPbhNmFe4ZghtGPRo-mkFWaO5rgm1iiAKcIqW6t8a4-rrOvbLc-vTa-p8BmwQTGrtAf0PXYvdte37Dhc-Nq5FHr7uw47w7vTu_r8B_60v4K_o8=
this build has been interesting me a lot. I used to be low life but now it doesnt look as strong
and kinguards is cool.

I really like the look of the build.
I got some ideas i've been thinking before I dive in.

Is Atziri Acuity really needed ?, since the leech nerf , it doesnt look as strong as it used to be and
this new build with high life regen look like it doesnt really need life leech.
I've been thinking legacy maligaro gloves could be good too. (Elemental weakness on hit corruption maybe?)

Also, you say you tried without grace with unwavering stance. Did you try with the new Arctic Armour ?
With a slightly different aura setup , you can run Arctic Armour + 3 purities and cast molten strike with bloodmagic gem. something like this https://poe.mikelat.com/#Cq_-e2h/_ylWmSg

Last thing, i know mjolner is fast pace but is there room for eldritch battery ? , surely the mana cost isnt that high.

Thx and best of luck!
Last edited by chaosx5x on Jul 16, 2015, 10:56:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info