[2.0]♦Crit µ-lner♦: Mjölner revamped! - Lifebased, Insane DPS! RIP Dual-Wield.

So I went through and looked, if you were to connect to the jewel socket from underneath the aura nodes(top left side of the tree next to templar charge nodes forget what it's called) it'd cost 4 points to get there instead of 5, but at the cost of 16% elemental damage assuming you're able to pick up the node that gives you res and ele damage. Can anyone confirm whether or not you are able to reach that node with intuitive leap?

This is the trade-off for using intuitive leap over just pathing to the jewel socket. You will get the charges anyways, but using the jewel saves you the useless nodes before them.

Using leap (the way I described, assuming you're unable to reach the node with 10% ele and 12% res in the normal pathing)

+30 int - Could be good for itemizing
+20% armor +8% all res (I think this node is good, but you can choose to not get it and gain another skill point instead)
+ Power Charge
+ Endurance Charge
+ Devotion node (You get anyways but don't get the 6% before it in this case)
+ 3 or 4 points if you opt to not get the 20% armor/8% res node.

-26% elemental damage
-30 Str
-6% life
-12% all res
-A stat jewel

Theoretically you could opt for leap here, and as mentioned just spec out of the power charge and pick up the jewel socket in Witch instead. Here you would end up with 2 additional stat points assuming you don't take the +20% armor and 8% res node.

At this point you would be down

-26% elemental damage
-30 Str
-6% life
-12% all res

So technically it comes down to whether or not you are able to make up for that in 4 points. You can grab a jewel socket (costs 2 points) with two additional points left over. Mind you, if it's possible to reach the ele damage and 12% res node it may be worth grabbing as well.

OR

You could just keep the power charge to satisfy the additional two points with the jewel socket too and ignore the 12% res and 10% ele node.
Last edited by B2rad on Jul 28, 2015, 10:33:46 AM
Good Idea.
But atm. Int. Leap is way to expensive for its use tbh.
I think the pathing in my tree could be optimized, but my itesm and the tree are heavly synergised.
I can't lose 30STR for example, and allres is nice for Eleweak maps (even tho you don't need it every time).
You can do alot with jewels, but tbh. I didn't thought much about jewels and what effect they could have on the build.
If I ever get my hands on a Leap I'll try to make use of it, but I wont buy it just for saving 1 point and losing good stats.
If you have a Leap, please experiment with it and report back.

cheers
EXALTS>EXAMS
I'm using leap right now just for the power and endurance charges in the top left and can confirm it doesn't reach elementalist/light of divinity/catalyze.
I don't particularly think it's worth it.. it is a good idea but I think with how great a rare jewel can be you sacrifice way too much.
A good rare jewel can have the value of 4-5 passive points.
may i ask whats the point of Acuity since there is no leech on gear to instant apply ?????

only item from wich leeching is done is [
] and alos...wich is better cuz many opinions ....in mjolner....LiGHTNING PEN or Iron Will ..?.....thx in advance !!!
"
ramler wrote:
may i ask whats the point of Acuity since there is no leech on gear to instant apply ?????

only item from wich leeching is done is [
] and alos...wich is better cuz many opinions ....in mjolner....LiGHTNING PEN or Iron Will ..?.....thx in advance !!!

PM..and life from Kings is life per endurance charge...acuity has nothing to do with it right ?
lightning pen more dmg 1000%
Hi guys,

I've checked plenty of crit Mjölner build for the moment and most of them are using Devoto's Devotion instead of Alpha's. What do you think about it ?

Charges balance is something like 5/7 for them.

Just wanted to check if some of you have tried these changes and what do you think about it ?

Ty
Devotos gives more APS; Movespeed and helps with dexproblems, which I don't have, since I use headhunter.
Aplhas provides Auralevels and freezeimmunity.
Just use devotos, if you don't have headhunter.
EXALTS>EXAMS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info