goodcake's loot filter

v2.9

- Updated list of high value divination cards
- Updated list of high value chance bases and improved visibility of this formatting
- Changed drop sound of maps, they no longer share a sound with divination cards
- Increased drop sound volume of exalt / eternal / mirror
- Removed drop sound for chisels
Thanks for the update. I am not sure why, but some items are showing up with pinkish text. Or are those the high-value/chance items you mentioned?

https://i.imgur.com/8iobEFA.jpg
Last edited by Zerodrag on Dec 24, 2017, 4:47:52 PM
"
Zerodrag wrote:
Thanks for the update. I am not sure why, but some items are showing up with pinkish text. Or are those the high-value/chance items you mentioned?

https://i.imgur.com/8iobEFA.jpg

Yep, exactly that. Chance base list was reduced to: "Glorious Plate" "Sorcerer Boots" "Gold Amulet" "Leather Belt"

If you don't need these highlighted you can comment out (with #) or delete the "Chance Bases" section.
v2.9b

- Small bugfix: "The Wolf's Shadow" div card was being highlighted as valuable because the name of the actual valuable div card, "The Wolf" is named as a substring of the other name. WTF GGG.
v3.0

Major Update

- Faded Items are now 50% in size
- Top tier bases of every item type shown for crafting while leveling (Normal or Magic items) are now faded in map level zones (ilvl 68+). Rare items are still always shown. Normal jewelry is still shown (alching potential). Any Normal or Magic item types highlighted as a chance base, high item level crafting base, or for any other reason is of course still highlighted.
v3.1

- Fixed an instance of non-quality magic life/mana flasks being shown at high levels
v3.2

- Fixed tier 6/11 shaped maps displaying with the wrong tier color
just started using this filter today, i'm really enjoying it. thank you for your effort.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
v3.3

- Added highlighting for Nets, gotta catch 'em all
- Added highlighting for Bestiary Orb
v3.4

- Added highlighting for Necromancy Nets
- Added colored borders for Thaumaturgical and Necromancy Nets

Report Forum Post