goodcake's loot filter

v1.5

- Added highlight formatting for Talismans
- Updated list of rare/valuable Divination Cards
Excellent Filter man, Bravo!!!! This is really good for new start league.

Only thing that, I would like to change is

the 3link R-B-G for chrom items are very hard to see, If i want to change ground color.

Can you please help me on this one?

Thank in advance!
IGN: SMALLDUCK
"
GOONK wrote:
Excellent Filter man, Bravo!!!! This is really good for new start league.

Only thing that, I would like to change is

the 3link R-B-G for chrom items are very hard to see, If i want to change ground color.

Can you please help me on this one?

Thank in advance!

There are two parts of the filter (one right after the other) that format the chromatic vendor recipe items. Both are under "## Vendor Recipes" and start with "SocketGroup RGB". Here you can change the SetBorderColor, or you can add formatting for SetBackgroundColor or SetTextColor to make them stand out more. The color values are defined as R G B (0-255). A pure red border for example would be "SetBorderColor 255 0 0".
v1.6

- Added formatting for Perandus Coins
I might have misunderstood something here so if I'm not making any sense just ignore me :p

I have been looking at the junk fading filters because i was seeing a lot of junk items unfaded, and after looking closer i notice that it say for instance:

Show
BaseType "Iron Mask"
ItemLevel >= 28
Rarity <= Magic
SetBackgroundColor 35 35 35 127
SetBorderColor 180 180 180 127
SetTextColor 180 180 180 127

(I changed "Rarity Normal Magic" to "Rarity <= Magic" to get rid of the complaints when testing the script changes at Schug)

Itemlevel line says to fade items lvl greater or equal to 28, shouldn't this be items lower or equal to 28?

Ie

Show
BaseType "Iron Mask"
ItemLevel <= 28
Rarity <= Magic
hello, u update r filter for 2.3?
"
Zeelian wrote:
I might have misunderstood something here so if I'm not making any sense just ignore me :p

I have been looking at the junk fading filters because i was seeing a lot of junk items unfaded, and after looking closer i notice that it say for instance:

Show
BaseType "Iron Mask"
ItemLevel >= 28
Rarity <= Magic

(I changed "Rarity Normal Magic" to "Rarity <= Magic" to get rid of the complaints when testing the script changes at Schug)

Itemlevel line says to fade items lvl greater or equal to 28, shouldn't this be items lower or equal to 28?

Ie

Show
BaseType "Iron Mask"
ItemLevel <= 28
Rarity <= Magic

Sorry for the late reply! The filter fades items after you are past the point of wanting to use them. After item level 28, there are better base types available in the zone you're in than an Iron Mask, using your example. At item level 28 both a Leather Hood and a Festival Mask are available, so an Iron Mask is no longer desirable. The filter also only hides items that are normal / magic (assumed not to be used in a vendor recipe).
"
Nintendo wrote:
hello, u update r filter for 2.3?

Yes, I will be updating the filter after the new leagues start!
I didn't notice if you included fishing rods in ur filter....do you remember?

NM .... i see it agter reviewing.....sorry
Last edited by willie8469 on Jun 5, 2016, 12:35:41 PM
v1.7

- Added highlight formatting for Silver Coin, Prophecy, Silver Key, Golden Key, Treasure Key
- Updated list of rare/valuable Divination Cards
- Updated list of valuable Unique Item chance bases

v1.7B
- Added Currency class for Prophecies, so that Prophecy Wands are not included.
Last edited by goodcake on Jun 12, 2016, 6:07:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info