goodcake's loot filter

* NO LONGER MAINTAINED *

I am no longer actively playing POE and as a result this loot filter is no longer being updated or maintained. My apologies to the people that still use it. The last version was the update for Betrayal league and can still be accessed below.

LINK TO THE FILTER
/Download/ (includes sound files) https://www.dropbox.com/s/gv7kgd16hfgbgpy/goodcake_lootfilter_v4.2.zip?dl=1
/Raw Text/ http://pastebin.com/6UxD4v65

Installation instructions:
Spoiler
Save the loot filter file "goodcake.filter" as well as the sound files to your My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile folder.
Select the filter from the "List of Item Filters" at the bottom of the UI settings in POE.

Last edited by goodcake on Mar 7, 2019, 7:08:03 PM
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2019, 7:09:59 PM
reserved
Got your filter on day one. Nicely done but I don't know if you noticed some chrome items (RGB) sometimes get highlighted while others greyed out. Did you notice that as well?
Last edited by iamWARR on Jul 12, 2015, 8:23:48 AM
"
iamWARR wrote:
Got your filter on day one. Nicely done but I don't know if you noticed some chrome items (RGB) sometimes get highlighted while others greyed out. Did you notice that as well?

Yes it only highlights chromes that are either 1x3 or 2x2 in size. This is done for inventory efficiency while mapping, just a personal preference.

You can delete the Height and Width lines for the "SocketGroup RGB" entries under "## Vendor Recipes" if you want it to show all chromes.
v1.3

- Changed background color for Glassblower's Bauble
- Updated list of rare/valuable Divination Cards
v1.4

- Updated base types that were changed in POE version 2.0.2
hello! your filter is really helpful! but i have 1 question! what should i change or add in order to highlight the "imperial skean" weapons, or any other thing that would be useful to me?
Last edited by dartoky on Aug 29, 2015, 4:46:32 PM
"
dartoky wrote:
hello! your filter is really helpful! but i have 1 question! what should i change or add in order to highlight the "imperial skean" weapons, or any other thing that would be useful to me?

There are a few ways to accomplish this, but the important part is that the change is made anywhere in the filter above the part that dims the low level item types. This section starts with a line that says "## Dim Low Level Item Types".

For ease of use, I would recommend adding base types that you wish to be highlighted either to the chance list (search for "## Chance Bases") or by adding a new section to the very top of the filter for ease of maintainability. The chance list only applies to "normal" (not magic/rare/unique) items.

If you choose to add to the chance list, simply make sure your desired base type is in "quotes" and is spelled correctly.

If you wish to create your own formatting for specific base types, which would also allow for highlighting of items of any rarity, you'll need to create your own section in the filter. It should match the formatting of the other sections, starting with a line that says "Show" followed by indented lines that specify the desired SetBorderColor, SetBackgroundColor or SetTextColor. You need only specify the formatting elements you want to use. If you want to only change the border for example, use something like "SetBorderColor 255 0 0" to set a red border and leave the text/background as the default.
sick loot filter, probs to you man!
Very nice filter,update pls ))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info