[2.0.3] Blackdepp's Arc Witch (beginnner friendly, endgame viable)

I run a Lv. 3 or so Clarity on my build after the endgame transition because I do not have any mana regen on gear by now but if you have one jewelry piece with mana regen and the vertex you can drop clarity compleatly.

This build is as mentioned in the FAQ atziri viable but it's not it's main purpouse because of arc's low single target dps and the danger of striking the reflect atziri.

(damn man I know that coffee feeling, hopfully there aren't too many mistakes above :D)

* btw. mom isn't an option for this build at all because almost all mana is reserved
the only thing I can think of to make this build more tanky is to pick ghose reaver so that you can leech on to your energyshield and don't have to rely on it's recharge
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Sep 25, 2015, 6:05:30 AM
Hey, How do you deal with low strenght problems for equpping those STR gems?
Get some +str or +all attributes on your amulet.
Thanks for a great guide, I'm using this to level in the Flashback league. I'm a slow/occasional player and also a newbie, so bear with my questions and thoughts.

First, a comment, for those asking about getting the STR/DEX to run gems, right now I've specced into Practical Application (2 points deviation) while leveling and getting better gear. It helps quite a bit.

Second, I lucked into a Tabula Rasa on Day 2, and have been using it with great success so far. Do you think it's worth it to keep using it once the possibility of a 4L/2L chest is actually on the horizon? I'm assuming I won't be getting Geofri's anytime soon.

Third, and perhaps this has been asked before--I'm not understanding the reason for Vaal Storm Call in boss fights. Basically, you get one shot, maybe two (more in harder difficulties, but then you needed more anyway)... versus dumping 3-4 regular Storm Calls onto the boss every few seconds. I assume I'm missing something here, but I'm not sure what.

This build just shreds everything at lower levels, I'll be interested to see what it does in the higher difficulties.
Using a Tabula lowers your physical mitigation quite a lot. If you're playing SC this isn't a big issue but on HC I would try to get a better body armour asap.

Vaal Storm Call only needs to be chucked down once and in the meantime until the big impact occures you can cast Arc and little lighting bolts strike the boss as well dealing quite a lot of damage already. So if you miss the big impact of Vaal Storm Call those little flashes already helped quite a lot. And it' also nice to speed up map clearing against big packs.
IGN - Blackdepp
Ok ,so basicly there is no way to survive reflect maps? I am having troubles even with some reflect rares.. PoL dont help a lot ,of course i dont have the shield for spell block. The only way (i think is) Light Coil +Acrobatics+Rathpith+PoL(that is sooooo expensive) and i think it still will be rly hard to deal with reflect.
I'm checking out builds for my recently attained 6L Pledge of Hands.
Will Pledge of Hands work with this build?
Thanks for re-doing this build for 2.0.
I used your original guide to get to lvl 88 & had a great time getting there. With the patch changes I just parked my toon thinking all was lost. lol, then today I came across your update which I'll try soonest.
The only question I have is what FILTER are you using?? I would like to give it a try.
Thanks
It's my own filter. I can post a link if you want, when I'm back home.
IGN - Blackdepp
"
Blackdepp wrote:
It's my own filter. I can post a link if you want, when I'm back home.

That would be great, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info