[2.0.3] Blackdepp's Arc Witch (beginnner friendly, endgame viable)

"
object022 wrote:
Hi Blackdepp,

First thank you for the build! I am really enjoying this, faceroll through stories and now heading into maps. Still have some questions.

At around cruel A3 I looted a 6s white pure int armor, and as I throw an alch it becomes some pretty usable thing so I decide to fuse it into 4/2. After 3 fuses it goes 5L'd(lucky as f**k), so I run Arc-Spell Echo-Faster Casting-Lightning Pen-Added Lightning Dmg on it. Do you think there are any better setup for this since it's now my main damage source(like, can I put Innervate somewhere? What about Controlled Destruction as I don't see spell crit anywhere?)

Also I play exclusively solo and I haven't get a Vaal Storm Call on my hand. Any replacements for this single target spell(that is avaliable from quest rewards)? I have a spare 4L for it.

Thank you very much :) .

Congratz. Well controlled destruction outshines added lightning quite a bit. Consider LL if you want to be more tanky.
Well I guess you could use ball lightning but I would try to aim for a vaal storm call or become used to the fact that single enemies take a little longer :b
IGN - Blackdepp
BTW. I've reworked my Arc Witch completely. I'm playing an EB MOM version with 5 endurance charges, life leech, over 5k life and ~25k dps on a 5L. Still noncrit and I'm using a restless ward. Maybe in a couple of days I might have found some time to post a detailed guide.
IGN - Blackdepp
Anyone have a good defensive Cast When Damage Taken set up that actually works 4L if possible?
"
joostvader wrote:
Anyone have a good defensive Cast When Damage Taken set up that actually works 4L if possible?

CWDT - Summon Chaos Golem - Enfeeble - Molten Shell
IGN - Blackdepp
Guys I've updated my Arc Witch for 2.1.

You can check out the new build here: click me
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Jan 23, 2016, 9:10:38 AM
The link is just for an image :)
Holy damn, ty. It is fixed.
IGN - Blackdepp
The 2.1 update is completely different now in basically all aspects :(
"
joostvader wrote:
The 2.1 update is completely different now in basically all aspects :(

Well yeah it is but that doesn't mean the older version isn't viable anymore. But after almost a year of playing this character on and of I thought it would be time for something new. You can however still play the old build perfectly fine.
IGN - Blackdepp
i cant find a single ring or necklace with reduced mana costs and I'm level 80. also I'm having a hard time caping resistances because you didn't put any unique or stuff to go buy on what I should get for boots and gloves, rings (expect the reduced mana cost which I cant find at all) and necklaces? rest of it is great tho its been fun to level up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info