[2.0.3] Blackdepp's Arc Witch (beginnner friendly, endgame viable)

Yea you got it. With a 5/6L mana becomes quite an issue costing much more gear or even passive point investment. That in return may affect the overall dmg and as a side note: +1 from the helmet applies to ALL gems not only to the active ones. I really appreciate your interest.
IGN - Blackdepp
Ayo black! Thanks for writing that guide. I've been playing my arc witch back when Fox was still playing. Now I'm back and checked your guide. 10/10.
But there's one thing bothering me.. my main dps gems (in my helmet [vaal mask thingy]) are about to hit level 20. Im using a level 4 empower (+1 from helmet), arc, spell echo and lightning pen. Is it worth running empower instead of let's say.. added lightning? My arc get's +4 levels atm. Do you have any numbers on that?

Next and last question would be: what to gcp first to boost my dps. Spellecho (spelldamage) and lightning pen (lightning damage)?

Tyty, good guide, would read again.

With love, finest.
Last edited by FinestHC on Dec 7, 2015, 4:25:02 AM
Amazing guide! Really helped me out cause I'm new. I have a question though. Will the skill passive tree be changed in 2.1 for this build? Will you update it if it does.
Please update the guide with new update. Thank you!
ok this is the last 5wsc and i played this :

this is really solid build : did shit tons of currencies, played almost all mods on maps (except no regen and ele reflect), and played till t12 : didnt drop higher.

i didnt use the shrine buff to get 20q gems, so i ended level 92 with 19/20 arc in a vertex : its very solid

most of my stuff is average but it can give a good idea i guess:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ouis/characters

Derdrea is the arc one.

Regards,
ouis
quick post: some interesting changes to arc and spell damage in general. you guys should check out the latest post about path 2.1 and the skilltree.

xo
What about Controlled Destruction? Since we dont alloctate any crit nodes and not aiming any crit uniqe wouldnt it be great?
Just swapped out lvl 19 Added Lightning Damage for lvl 11 Controlled Destruction in the Vertex and my DPS has gone from 20,631 to 22,551.

We've had a serious buff with this expansion guys.

:)
Guys I don't have enough time right now to update this build in depth. Though I think almost nothing chaged.
Keep in mind:
- Shadow area got a little nerf (less life & less shock chance)
- Mana got a huge buff (4/lvl -> 6/lvl)
- Arcs dmg got buffed and chains 7 times at lvl 20 now

Feel free to post your updates and suggestions here and have a chat on how you engaged the update.
IGN - Blackdepp
Hey !

I swapped to Controlled Destruction aswell instead of added lightning and for now it feels strong. Not level 20 yet with the gems and just arriving level 81.

It has been a very fun build so far ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info