[2.0.3] Blackdepp's Arc Witch (beginnner friendly, endgame viable)

As I said this build needs further testing. I think I'm going to test it with a staff or dual wield instead of the shield/wand combination. I will give you guys an update about this.
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Jul 12, 2015, 8:59:37 AM
How do you deal with mana issues? all of my casters are having serious mana issues since the update
I also had some issues with it, but as switched frome faster casting to added lighting, the problem was gone.
IGN - Blackdepp
I try tempest shield skill, don't working with a saffell's shield, skill work in block attack, shield passiv "all cannot block attack", with a other shield it's ok he work i tryed
Yes I've tried it too. Because of that I removed Tempest Shield form the skill gems.
IGN - Blackdepp
Hey bro.i have a small doubt about the skill tree progression..what are the major changes in it from ur 1.3 guide?eldrith battery and other stuffs not important in this patch? thank you in advance :)
EB has changed from adding your energy shield to your mana to putting it on top of it. With this EB became kinda useless for me.
The "major" changes probably don't exist. What changed is that we drop EB and a little mana regeneration because AA also changed and it doesn't consume mana anymore but reserves it. To counteract that we picked up one aura cluster.
Did that help you or what do you mean exactly? (:
IGN - Blackdepp
So i just leave the skill points towards EB as it is or i refund them?thats it...have a nice day :)
Well I've posted a skilltree in my guide. Try to aim for that.
We don't go any near EB in 2.0.
IGN - Blackdepp
I'm following your guide so far (lvl 15 or so) and I've started from the left side, going up to the Lightning Walker node and then getting the HP and Mana nodes (Cruel Preparation and Deep Thoughts).

Could you give me a rough outline as to where I should go next and the key nodes that I need?
Not sure if I should take any of the nodes starting from the right side as of yet.

Thanks for the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info