[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Changed a few typos in the guide.

If you see more please let me know =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I haven't played in 1+ years and I'm looking forward to using this build so I can slowly catch up again, I'm excited!
Last edited by n3urosx on Jul 10, 2015, 9:48:58 AM
What do you think about incorporating a Flame Golem into this build? Is it worth the extra gem spot to have extra fire damage? Is it maybe better to only use it while leveling? If you wanted to keep it (the little guy is so cute!) what would you sacrifice in order to use it?
"
sinisista wrote:
What do you think about incorporating a Flame Golem into this build? Is it worth the extra gem spot to have extra fire damage? Is it maybe better to only use it while leveling? If you wanted to keep it (the little guy is so cute!) what would you sacrifice in order to use it?

Well you could eliminate the culling totem and use golem if you really wanted to, but that extra rarity is very helpful. Could make it a culling golem with rarity i guess heh
in the video he put all the equip with links and gems, There are the flame totem and fire golem ;)
If you spec into Mortal Conviction and run herald of thunder that renders the jewel useless. Unless I'm reading something wrong. If we find a well rolled jewel we need to spec out of mortal conviction in order to use it?
Is it just me or I cannot see full templar and marauder tree?
"
Dextarx wrote:
If you spec into Mortal Conviction and run herald of thunder that renders the jewel useless. Unless I'm reading something wrong. If we find a well rolled jewel we need to spec out of mortal conviction in order to use it?

You're reading it wrong. This build doesn't have any mana reserved, since it's using blood magic. Lifting explains this in both the OP and the video guide.
i cannot either, guys watch the video ;) everything is explained and shown there

great build buddy!
"
anexdor wrote:
Is it just me or I cannot see full templar and marauder tree?

Are you using the offline skill planner? Is it the latest version? If not, download the latest version. Lifting provided the link in the OP. Works fine for me.

If you are using the latest version and it still isn't working, then you'll probably have to rely on the video guide for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info