[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

The build links don't work anymore.

I'm super interested in this build.
Can someone post working links?

I would really appreciate it.
"
rupture55 wrote:

+1
"
Hypnoticc wrote:
Your build links are all broken, and you don't get flame totem in Act 1..

Please refrain from spreading false information. You can either buy it from Nessa in act 1 or get it as a quest reward from Breaking Some Eggs Act 1.

Also as stated in the actual guide, then you may need to download the offline skill calculator to open the skill-tree. This is a temporary solution while we wait for the official links to work.

You are welcome.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey bro, nice guide.

Mind updating the passive tree? It's not acessible anymore after the update :(

Thanks!
"
RaZeR_90 wrote:
"
rupture55 wrote:

+1

While we wait for the official links to work, either download the offline skill calculator and paste the URL into the program to see the skill-trees. If you don't want to do that then I suggest watching the video guide as it covers this topic very thoroughly :)

I will update the links as soon as I can :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Hypnoticc wrote:
Your build links are all broken, and you don't get flame totem in Act 1..

Please refrain from spreading false information. You can either buy it from Nessa in act 1 or get it as a quest reward from Breaking Some Eggs Act 1.

Also as stated in the actual guide, then you may need to download the offline skill calculator to open the skill-tree. This is a temporary solution while we wait for the official links to work.

You are welcome.

You only get it as a quest reward as templar. If you are any other class you have to buy it from Nessa,
Last edited by Hypnoticc on Jul 10, 2015, 5:25:02 PM
I am just installing the patch now, which class do you recommend for this build? You state it can be done with a variety of different classes. Is witch the best in terms of gear and the like?
I believe LNB said you can play this as a Templar, Marauder or Witch. His reccomendation was Witch as he felt the skill tree worked a little better
hello LNB,

with regards to :

To kill bosses faster and get better loot I also suggest a culling totem, this requires: Flame Totem, Culling Strike and Increased Item Rarity.

Use this extra totem when bosses gets on low life to finish them off for an additional chance of getting extra loot.

Does that mean an extra flame totem gem or just switch out the gems?
Hey LNB, gonna try this build in Warbands. I'm not a fan of totem playstyle but I don't know what else to play sooo. Just a heads up: on the suggested uniques section you've written "Belt: Jewel" instead of "Jewel: Clear Mind".

Anyway you're doing a great job, specially with these build guides. 10/10.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info