[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

where is witch passive build?
@haerts
Why not use Doryani's Invitation fire variant belt? It seems like the best belt to use with this build to me. In fact, Lifting should put it as one of the items that help this build the most.

No maximum life is a bit of a bummer, but look how good the other stats are!

Here's mine:
Do you think this is a good build to try level up on 2 weeks hc race? I want to try hc but I never played it before, and seems totems are easier and safer than other builds.
i was thinking about using this as my opening build next season since its strong with easy to obtain gear and safe to play, that is if it is still effective build... my question is, until you get ancestral bond what skills do you use to supplement the poor dps. flame totem is pretty slow and bad early on.. i figure we should be using other skills until it becomes effective.. thanks!
Any idea if the build is 2.3 viable?
Also curious if this build is going to be as strong in 2.3.

If not, what changes / adjustments do you recommend?
didnt read any nerfes to firetotem or chieftain, so it should work.
Very little seems to have changed from 2.2 and I'll be running this as my prophecy build. Can't beat it in terms of not needing anything more than a four link to be very strong into maps. There's still not a ton of builds that can claim that for the cost - trappers and elementalist witches being the others that come to mind, and personally I think totems still win out over the others when it comes to defense.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
so what masters should i be focusing on with this? katarina and haku to start out with?
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
Whats the best use of the extra 2 acendancy points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info