[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hey Lifting, I was wondering what level you were at when you recorded the video. You said you had reached ~15k damage on the tooltip, but my friend had reached level 75 following the same build and was only around 5.5k with a 5L setup. I would love to know, thanks!
Really cool build im running this in warbands, was kinda lucky and found a Doon Cuebiyari (actually pretty good with this build since i have 400 strength so it gives me 50% +dmg) which is carryin' me until i can get an apeps. Rockin 10k dps & 130 rarity @ lvl80 with a 5L + semi-decent gear melting through maps n stuff.
Last edited by mzethepro on Jul 13, 2015, 3:03:51 AM
Hey lifting. I love your guides but this is the first one I've ever followed instead of (failing) making my own. I love totem builds its always been my fave style of play and this is so much fun.

I've been unlucky with gear though and struggling with resistances and armor at the moment about to walk into merc, but the totems damage is insane. Really good build, love it
"
Molokoa wrote:
Hey Lifting, I was wondering what level you were at when you recorded the video. You said you had reached ~15k damage on the tooltip, but my friend had reached level 75 following the same build and was only around 5.5k with a 5L setup. I would love to know, thanks!

Hey mate!

At the time the video was recorded I think my character was level 79 :)

You probably need a better weapon =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
crestidgecko wrote:
Hey lifting. I love your guides but this is the first one I've ever followed instead of (failing) making my own. I love totem builds its always been my fave style of play and this is so much fun.

I've been unlucky with gear though and struggling with resistances and armor at the moment about to walk into merc, but the totems damage is insane. Really good build, love it

Thanks a lot man, glad you like it =)
I love you guide :)

Still i got some questions

Can you pls pls pls answer the question of the lack of DEX and INT in this build pls pls pls
How do we get DEX for faster projectile in this build i don't see it in you build or you gear ?

I find this build really really good for leveling but I begin to have the felling that this build is not so good for end game i hope I'm totally wrong ?
Last edited by Samsite on Jul 13, 2015, 6:09:13 AM
was wondering if this could work with incinerate totem aswell with same setup only putting gmp with it into spell totem. Wanted to try new incinerate
"
Samsite wrote:
I love you guide :)

Still i got some questions

Can you pls pls pls answer the question of the lack of DEX and INT in this build pls pls pls
How do we get DEX for faster projectile in this build i don't see it in you build or you gear ?

I find this build really really good for leveling but I begin to have the felling that this build is not so good for end game i hope I'm totally wrong ?

The build is good for both leveling and end-game, so yes you are (luckily) wrong about that :D

I have mentioned this many times in the video, but you need to either craft intelligence or dexterity on to your gear. You can use masters for this or simply buy gear with these stats on them.
thx for this guide just reached 10k with this nice wand :)
IGN: CrazyBite
How is blood magic going go do in tempest? I wont really feel safe running any auras with this node.. Id lose 25% hp with herald of thunder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info