[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hey, thanks for sharing this build! I'm wondering about what I should be trying to get for gloves, boots, helm, and jewelry. Are there any uniques I should be aiming at or are rares the best for this build? Also, what is the reasoning behind using a Lioneye's Remorse?
Last edited by Bootlegga on Jul 12, 2015, 2:02:51 PM
Hello. I'm currently using this build on my Witch.

I got to Blood Magic keystone at level 46 following the passive skill build @52.

I'm using both Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder. When I got Blood Magic, I had 707 life reserved and my max hp became 577. Energy shield is 338.

Would you recommend delaying Blood Magic until later?
Last edited by meltzie on Jul 12, 2015, 2:24:52 PM
@OP
Can you post your current gear?

And how do you regen hp while using blood magic?

Great build for beginners! I was hesitant in starting in a new league again from scratch but this build just blows through most leveling content!!!
Build is going great. I did notice around 60 that I couldnt keep up with the dex requirements on my faster projetiles / culling gem. I did take the +30 keystone, but also noticed that none of your gear in the video had it, so didn't know how you were getting the required dex there as there are no other +30dex nodes one click away in the build tree. Making up for it on the amulet atm.
Hmm, just bought 5L today, and its still less tooltip dps then FT in +2 fire wand 3L. Not all support gems are leveled enough yet, but still, looks like only reasonable upgrade from 3L will be 6L?
"
Krudoth wrote:
Hey, great guide, having a ton of fun so ty!
Just got an Infernal Mantle on warbands so I have a (potentially retarded) question.

Would you use 4L Infernal Mantle: Flame Totem with faster casting, faster proj, added chaos(11,7k tooltip)
or
5L rare chest Flame Totem with faster casting, faster proj, added chaos, fire pen(9,8k tooltip)

I know above you say Fire Pen > Added chaos, but I'm unlucky with my chroming.

Second is better.
Why? Cause penetration is not in tooltip. So - add to second dps +30% :) (or how much penetr it is). Which means 1) u have more dps 2) u have stats from rare item(health,resists,etc).
you should mention three dragons in the post. having 10% chance to ingite/shock from the tree and ~14% crit chance on flame totem with mantle alone makes you shock a shit ton.
"
Bootlegga wrote:
Hey, thanks for sharing this build! I'm wondering about what I should be trying to get for gloves, boots, helm, and jewelry. Are there any uniques I should be aiming at or are rares the best for this build? Also, what is the reasoning behind using a Lioneye's Remorse?

It is all answered in the video mate :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey liftingbro! The build is going fantastic and I'm loving it. One question though.

I have that gem that increases Spell Damage when you have mana reserved, but I have no idea where I should put it. What's a good place to use this that isn't out of the way? There is one spot but I would have to get a +10 STR before I get the jewel slot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info