[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

+10 STR is not too bad since it gives HP and Iron Will damage.
Wat
Hey lifting, love the build but i got a question.

How do you deal with Dex/int issues? Doesn't say anything in the guide about getting those stats on gear but i feel like it's a must where i am (lvl 58). Other then that i am having a great time with the build so thanks alot!
fantastic build, one quick question:
are there any builds that synergize well with this one in a 2man party?
"
DiabloBlew wrote:
Hey liftingbro! The build is going fantastic and I'm loving it. One question though.

I have that gem that increases Spell Damage when you have mana reserved, but I have no idea where I should put it. What's a good place to use this that isn't out of the way? There is one spot but I would have to get a +10 STR before I get the jewel slot

Hey mate!

Check the video, I explain it there =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey, running this build so far so good, but I really want to go semi-full Magic Finder with Andvarius and all that. Would this build be keeping up if I had 2x Andvarius and some rarity on gear like Aursize?

Just got a Three Dragons Mask. Could this work with this build?

+(26 to 30)% to all Elemental Resistances
Your Fire Damage can Shock but not Ignite
Your Cold Damage can Ignite but not Freeze or Chill
Your Lightning Damage can Freeze but not Shock

Replaces the ignite with shock?
"
Just got a Three Dragons Mask. Could this work with this build?

+(26 to 30)% to all Elemental Resistances
Your Fire Damage can Shock but not Ignite
Your Cold Damage can Ignite but not Freeze or Chill
Your Lightning Damage can Freeze but not Shock

Replaces the ignite with shock?

Well shocked targets have 50% increased damage right? I've heard of people using this helm
Which is better for Flame totem?

1. +1 fire, 3 link or perhaps Lifesprig
2. 4 Link
what do you think of Rain of Splinters Crimson Jewel ?
Would you be able to provide a Crit version of the passive tree as well?

I was messing around with it and came up with this. We could start with the tree you suggested and rush for Ancestral Bond and Blood Magic first. Subsequently, we can respec the start of the tree slightly to adapt it to the Crit version.

Let me know your thoughts? Thanks.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMEBwSzBUIHHgelDjwOSBGWFHEWbxa_GjgdFB8CJKolvCaVJy8snCynLR82xTbpOlg62EGWSVFJskyzTq5VS1XGWOVZ81orXfJh4mZUZp5o8nBScNVyD3Kpdqx4aX_GggeCEIKbg9uD84V7idOMNo5kj0aP-pBVlSCVLpo7nWOiAKKjo_KksacIrKquEq6zsTa2-rmTwGbB88MJwxPPftD11abYJNl82t3bT9-w37_gw-Fz42rljuoY6_XsOO088B_w1fId9q73Mvem-Ov60g==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info