(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
Can any one point me in the right direction im way to squishy in end game maps-

Skill tree.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgm7DjwQ8BQgFHEWbxcvGJEaOBo-G6ohVSSqJwsnICcvKS4s-zbpOQ46UjrYPAVAoEa3R35IeEnVUEdV1ldUWfNeE18_YVJjF2TnZU1mVGaeaGVo8nIPcql07XZ_dqx673uMfLh82X7ggKSBOoIHgpuDtoTEhNmE74VShmCG0YdqiiKKs5BVkGyTqJRvl3maO55Xn9-iAKknqZSsqq2NvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsEHxFjFU89-02_Xftlh2Xzawdwy3D3jauRR6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_yWvNv8932SPcy-Ov60g==?accountName=The_Rain_Man&characterName=IBuryMyDead

Gear. / so you can see gem set up
Spoiler

Tree and 99.9% of your gear is great but dear god why carnage heart, just use a rare ammy.
LightyGaming.com
"
Eidanx wrote:
Forgot to ask:

What can you drop if you wear the unique jewel that gives mana reservation? Sovereignty cluster, Champion of the cause or both? I want to wear Haste asap, maybe I respec some points.

Cant drop either, the jewel is an alternative to enlighten. In my upcoming update I suggest dropping all aura nodes all together and just running haste - hatred, so do that now and save yourself the 9 points.
LightyGaming.com
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Hi guys! i am lvl 64 now and don't own any great items, i am wondering if it is worth to get some 1-3 chaos worth items when i hit 68 before i begin to play some maps? saw some nice tri res/armor/life gear on poe.trade for around 1-3 chaos each! seems nice for a start?

I would just get some tri res life gear for like 4-5c and 30 move speed boots. Kaoms primacy is pretty cheap overall, You should be able to gear yourself out for like 25c.
LightyGaming.com
"
Eidanx wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Hi guys! i am lvl 64 now and don't own any great items, i am wondering if it is worth to get some 1-3 chaos worth items when i hit 68 before i begin to play some maps? saw some nice tri res/armor/life gear on poe.trade for around 1-3 chaos each! seems nice for a start?

In my humble opinion, yes :) Those rares will get you to 80ish level for sure. Resist capped is the most important thing, so go for it first.

^ Yes ^

Res cap and 30% move speed boots are priority when starting maps
LightyGaming.com
"
TokyoToho wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:

Once you get a 350+ pdps weapon, absolutely start upgrading everything else slowly, maybe do some boss farming a level or 2 for currency. I followed Lighty's build up until I got my crit axe for my crit build but a 350+ pdps should carry you all the way to 73 at least before slowing down a bit. The rest becomes trying to survive through maps and atm a lot of people are struggling to get past lv73 maps so don't worry too much about upgrading your weapon once you get around that level.

Kaoms primacy should be able to carry you into the 80's without issue, especially a 5l. Afterwards slowly upgrade rares.
LightyGaming.com
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
Started this toon on Saturday morning, hit level 69 within 2 days (at work at the moment so haven't played today), loving it so far, just got my Kaom's Primacy, need to get it 6 socketed, and need to buy some more hp/life gear when I get home, damage is great at the moment, need more survivability though, just A4 Merc to go and then I'm going to start mapping :)

LightyGaming.com
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
Eidanx wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:

In my humble opinion, yes :) Those rares will get you to 80ish level for sure. Resist capped is the most important thing, so go for it first.
"
TokyoToho wrote:
Once you get a 350+ pdps weapon, absolutely start upgrading everything else slowly, maybe do some boss farming a level or 2 for currency. I followed Lighty's build up until I got my crit axe for my crit build but a 350+ pdps should carry you all the way to 73 at least before slowing down a bit. The rest becomes trying to survive through maps and atm a lot of people are struggling to get past lv73 maps so don't worry too much about upgrading your weapon once you get around that level.
Awesome! thanks! :D

Also!

JUST GOT MY FIRST EXALTED ORB! Never got one before! So happy! :D

LightyGaming.com
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Are there any other gems that will work well with Warlords Mark with CWDT ideally in a 4L

Immortal Call + Increased Duration kinda make sense, will save you from rapid attacks possibly.
LightyGaming.com
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
Is the Taste of Hate Flask worth it? Its running 5-6 exalted in Warbands, so I want to be sure its worth the buy!

It is but! I wouldn't suggest buying one until you have a 5-6l weapon and kaoms heart, it should be saved for later, atziri promise will suffice for the time being.
LightyGaming.com
"
panpaka wrote:
4.1k hp, ~11k dps so far!

Spoiler

What do you think would be a good next upgrade?
Spoiler
Craft this up with some ias? Or look for a primacy?

Also thinking devoto helm or phys doryani's invitation?

Well the axe doesn't have a prefix available to craft flat phys so id just get kaoms for a few chaos then go for the 6s and possible 5-6l. Devoto's devotion will make a bigger impact than doryani's invitation overall but the belts res is nice if your lacking res for maps.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info