(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Lighty wrote:

Cant drop either, the jewel is an alternative to enlighten. In my upcoming update I suggest dropping all aura nodes all together and just running haste - hatred, so do that now and save yourself the 9 points.

Would you link Blood Magic with Phase Run and Blood Rage? With haste and hatred I don't have mana to cast those two. But I also didn't take Revelry near Duelist for the extra mana.
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Jul 20, 2015, 8:58:01 PM
Lol at your response Lighty, was tired and forgot to add the main part...thanks a lot for the guide! :D
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Cant drop either, the jewel is an alternative to enlighten. In my upcoming update I suggest dropping all aura nodes all together and just running haste - hatred, so do that now and save yourself the 9 points.

Would you link Blood Magic with Phase Run and Blood Rage? With haste and hatred I don't have mana to cast those two. But I also didn't take Revelry near Duelist for the extra mana.

Yeah [ blood magic + phase run + blood rage + Increased duration ]. There is no need to spec into any mana nodes such as revelry
LightyGaming.com
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
Lol at your response Lighty, was tired and forgot to add the main part...thanks a lot for the guide! :D

LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Hi guys! i am lvl 64 now and don't own any great items, i am wondering if it is worth to get some 1-3 chaos worth items when i hit 68 before i begin to play some maps? saw some nice tri res/armor/life gear on poe.trade for around 1-3 chaos each! seems nice for a start?

I would just get some tri res life gear for like 4-5c and 30 move speed boots. Kaoms primacy is pretty cheap overall, You should be able to gear yourself out for like 25c.
awesome! Will do that! Thanks :) looking forward for the big update!

"
Lighty wrote:
"
FrozenShivers wrote:

Lighty are...are.. are you naked? :O

Hey its been a while since the last time you looked over my gear, so again my question, is it time already to go for a 6 link or should i get another upgrade first (sadly i need the dex and int on my gear for phase run and hatred)

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlg48E0wUIBRxFm8XLxfhGJEaOCFVJvgnCycgJy8s-zB3OQ46UjrYPAVAoEa3R35IeE4yUEdV1ldUWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWFSZFJk52VNZadmnmjycg9yqXTtdn92rHrve3R7jHzZfuCApIIHgpuDtoTEhNmE74VShmCG0YdqiiKKs5BVkGyTqJRvl3maO55Xn9-iAKknqZSsqq2NrlC8n702vqfAZsCmwaPFU89-02_ZYdl82sHcMtw94mHjauRR6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_3Mvjr-tI=?accountName=DarthCidious&characterName=Sebosstimus

Thanks again for your time, as a first time poe'r the game can be hard at times
Let's you Ven - Stun - Melee - ECoMS keep up charges all the time?

Currently I'm using a low lvl CWDT qM + IC Set Up
But if Ven is enough to keep up chargws I would consider to change to a Koams 6 EC Version without IC

@darthcidious: get new boots, ring and amulet
then a new weapon!
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Jul 21, 2015, 3:09:35 AM
"
DarthCidious wrote:
Hey its been a while since the last time you looked over my gear, so again my question, is it time already to go for a 6 link or should i get another upgrade first (sadly i need the dex and int on my gear for phase run and hatred)

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlg48E0wUIBRxFm8XLxfhGJEaOCFVJvgnCycgJy8s-zB3OQ46UjrYPAVAoEa3R35IeE4yUEdV1ldUWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWFSZFJk52VNZadmnmjycg9yqXTtdn92rHrve3R7jHzZfuCApIIHgpuDtoTEhNmE74VShmCG0YdqiiKKs5BVkGyTqJRvl3maO55Xn9-iAKknqZSsqq2NrlC8n702vqfAZsCmwaPFU89-02_ZYdl82sHcMtw94mHjauRR6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_3Mvjr-tI=?accountName=DarthCidious&characterName=Sebosstimus

Thanks again for your time, as a first time poe'r the game can be hard at times

Lookin good, obviously some of your jewelry is a little lackluster but that's due to needing dex/int. Overall I would suggest saving up for an Atziri Disfavor (8-12ex ish?) and stockpile jewelers & fusing for the 6s and 6l'ing of that. Upgrading rares in general will be a slow and gradually process so it help to start with uniques ( Disfavor ) as they have a set price and value overall, Kaoms heart was a nice grab.
LightyGaming.com
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Let's you Ven - Stun - Melee - ECoMS keep up charges all the time?

Currently I'm using a low lvl CWDT qM + IC Set Up
But if Ven is enough to keep up chargws I would consider to change to a Koams 6 EC Version without IC

@darthcidious: get new boots, ring and amulet
then a new weapon!

Yes I can sustain my endurance charges with vengeance but having warlords on cwdt as-well doesn't hurt as the leech is still very nice. Switching to enfeeble or temporal chains is also an option.
LightyGaming.com
"
tyvar1 wrote:

"
Lighty wrote:
"
FrozenShivers wrote:

Lighty are...are.. are you naked? :O

i am what i am and what i am is me
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 21, 2015, 4:28:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info