(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Started this toon on Saturday morning, hit level 69 within 2 days (at work at the moment so haven't played today), loving it so far, just got my Kaom's Primacy, need to get it 6 socketed, and need to buy some more hp/life gear when I get home, damage is great at the moment, need more survivability though, just A4 Merc to go and then I'm going to start mapping :)
"
Eidanx wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Hi guys! i am lvl 64 now and don't own any great items, i am wondering if it is worth to get some 1-3 chaos worth items when i hit 68 before i begin to play some maps? saw some nice tri res/armor/life gear on poe.trade for around 1-3 chaos each! seems nice for a start?

In my humble opinion, yes :) Those rares will get you to 80ish level for sure. Resist capped is the most important thing, so go for it first.
"
TokyoToho wrote:
Once you get a 350+ pdps weapon, absolutely start upgrading everything else slowly, maybe do some boss farming a level or 2 for currency. I followed Lighty's build up until I got my crit axe for my crit build but a 350+ pdps should carry you all the way to 73 at least before slowing down a bit. The rest becomes trying to survive through maps and atm a lot of people are struggling to get past lv73 maps so don't worry too much about upgrading your weapon once you get around that level.
Awesome! thanks! :D

Also!

JUST GOT MY FIRST EXALTED ORB! Never got one before! So happy! :D
"
mezmery wrote:
hi, i ripped another stupid caster and want to try melee.
can you advice me, if this wep worth crafting(5l and ias)

or i should buy Primacy?

I would just buy a kaoms primacy, there very cheap honestly. 6s shouldn't cost you a lot and 5-6l is up to strait rng, but its worth it.
LightyGaming.com
Are there any other gems that will work well with Warlords Mark with CWDT ideally in a 4L
Is the Taste of Hate Flask worth it? Its running 5-6 exalted in Warbands, so I want to be sure its worth the buy!
4.1k hp, ~11k dps so far!

Spoiler

What do you think would be a good next upgrade?
Spoiler
Craft this up with some ias? Or look for a primacy?

Also thinking devoto helm or phys doryani's invitation?

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Doomsower 5L 29k DPS 5k Life 50MS

it's a blast

Good shit! If you ever get bored with cyclone you could run ice crash ( same tree same gems ) and you would gain the 10% damage from doomsower as ice crash is a red gem, food for thought.
LightyGaming.com
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you upgrade your current gear?, i only see your old gear with empty gems D:

I use the gems & links I listed aside from the secondary 6s because I use kaoms, ill update my gear when I implement the next large guide update within a few days.
LightyGaming.com
"
"
biomuesli wrote:
Is that a trick question? Belly blows that chest out of the water... I'd actually prefer belly to heart because you kind of need the links and the difference between 500 heart and belly is not what it is for OPs 1000 heart...

Hope that helps.

Also: get life on all the other gear pieces, too 3k life is definitely not enough...

It was more of a question of either getting Kaom's or Belly, I know that those are better than my current :D Thanks for stating your opinion tho. Think I'll go for kaom's anyway.
As for the life part. I noticed that myself while mapping, but I'm playing on a new league and am not so experienced myself so I don't have a lot of currency to spend on high life rolls.
I'm using a Devoto's Devotion and a Doryani's Invitation so I got some life lacking on those parts. So basically what I should do is to aim for higher life rolls and some life nodes I guess(those are next).
My current gear, if that helps looking at the overall life problem:
Spoiler

Skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABS0FPAd1CZYJuw48E0wUIBRxFy8X4RiRIVUm-CcLJyAs-zB3OQ46UkCgRrdHfkh4SdVOMlBHVdZXVFnzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZOdlTWWnZlRmnmhlcg9yqXTtdn92rHrve3R7jHzZfuCApIIHg7aExITZhO-FUoZghtGHaooiirOQbJOolG-XeZ5XqSeplKyqrY2uULyfvTa-p8CmwaPEWMVTz37Tb9lh2Xzawdwy3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O707zb_Pd9kj3Mvjr-tI=?accountName=combichristo&characterName=foshizzlemahdizzle

I went for capping my resitances first, since that wasn't already done in merciless, so I kinda left life behind, which definitely isn't good. :)
Also what do you really need those links in the chest for? I was already satisfied with just having my 5l kaoms.
Oh and I don't really see the reason to use the enlighten gem?

Yeah no version requires a secondary 6s setup, if they have them i suggest vaal cyclonex2 + lgoh + fort + increased duration + melee phys. As for auras I made some changes to them that will be listed in the next large guide update(*Spoiler\ run haste-hatred only, drop all aura nodes * HoA/Spoiler*). Gear and tree's lookin good and for life 4-5k is fine even later on, even for atziri 5k is plenty assuming you don't try to facetank the world.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 20, 2015, 8:12:48 PM
"
IDRESPATTANI wrote:
Hi..Lighty me want to know V.1.3 there is no GEM FORTIFY can use instead GEM FORTIFY

the game my country's version 1.3 which pat Gem Fortify hasn't come yet can i use GEM where instead?

Answered your questions in the Pm you sent me but for the rest if your in a country that doesn't have 2.0 yet ( they exist ) either weapon elemental damage or a blue socket for increased aoe / conc effect.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info