(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"First to Strike, Last to Fall" or "Inspirational" which is better for Champion? I can't decide. On the one hand i'd love more movespeed from "Inspirational" and it only give 5% less damage boost but on the other hand 200% extra armor when below 35% health is nothing to sneeze at. At the same time i don't think i will be below 35% health very often because of the life leech and i don't think it protects against 1-shots. I'm leaning towards "Inspirational" myself but i'd love to hear other's opinions.

Also, is there any reason to consider +1 frenzy charge from merciless rather than +1endurance charge?
Last edited by Gunteraz on Mar 19, 2016, 8:22:27 PM
"
Gunteraz wrote:
"First to Strike, Last to Fall" or "Inspirational" which is better for Champion? I can't decide. On the one hand i'd love more movespeed from "Inspirational" and it only give 5% less damage boost but on the other hand 200% extra armor when below 35% health is nothing to sneeze at. At the same time i don't think i will be below 35% health very often because of the life leech and i don't think it protects against 1-shots. I'm leaning towards "Inspirational" myself but i'd love to hear other's opinions.

Also, is there any reason to consider +1 frenzy charge from merciless rather than +1endurance charge?

This has been asked and answered on nearly almost every other page.

If you play in groups, Inspirational. If you don't, either/or, there's no wrong answer. At 130% movespeed, I don't value another +10 very high, so I opt for FtSLtF. That said, I can't really say how useful it is considering the nature of burst damage during high end gameplay, but I like to think it helps.

Frenzy charge is fine, but melee builds generally prefer Survival > Damage.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 20, 2016, 12:51:33 AM
Is it normal to be in need of +to attributes?
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question I'm quite new.
"
Patria2013 wrote:
Is it normal to be in need of +to attributes?
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question I'm quite new.

In general your going to have a rough time getting enough Dexterity and Intelligence to keep leveling your gems and wear certain gear. Its best to grab some dex/int on the passive tree via +30 nodes and have as much dex/int on jewelry as possible. You need 155dex and 114 Int if you want all your gems to be lv20, which is very obtainable later on.
LightyGaming.com
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Gunteraz wrote:

This has been asked and answered on nearly almost every other page.

If you play in groups, Inspirational. If you don't, either/or, there's no wrong answer. At 130% movespeed, I don't value another +10 very high, so I opt for FtSLtF. That said, I can't really say how useful it is considering the nature of burst damage during high end gameplay, but I like to think it helps.

Frenzy charge is fine, but melee builds generally prefer Survival > Damage.

A large draw of FtSLtF is the status ailment removal and from recent experience it can save you after receiving a big fire based critical strike since it removes the after burn applied from the crit, also shock/freeze removal is nice.
LightyGaming.com
Making a video talking about all the viable ascendancy subclasses for cyclone, It will be out later this week.
LightyGaming.com
Hi Lighty, I just wanted to say that I am immensely enjoying this build - Thank you! As a casual player I found this build rather accessible and easy enough for a new league. I was lucky enough to purchase my Hezmana and Devoto for 8 chaos in total. DPS with full charges isn't alot at 23k (can be higher if I swapped out item rarity gem for WED), but even so I'm easily breezing through main content now.

Last edited by ocha on Mar 20, 2016, 11:42:30 PM
"
ocha wrote:
Hi Lighty, I just wanted to say that I am immensely enjoying this build - Thank you! As a casual player I found this build rather accessible and easy enough for a new league. I was lucky enough to purchase my Hezmana and Devoto for 8 chaos in total. DPS with full charges isn't alot at 23k (can be higher if I swapped out item rarity gem for WED), but even so I'm easily breezing through main content now.

Just want to point out that you don't need Blood Magic in your chest, Hezmana affects all attacks, regardless of where they are socketed in your gear. Therefore, I would suggest moving Cyclone into your chest for the 5 link and adding WED/Faster attacks.

In your boots you have an extra WED that can be removed, unless you're just holding it there for experience gain. I'd also suggest that next time you rearrange your links, you put Blood Rage and Blood Magic together, that will enable you to run it at max level, even with 100% mana reserved.

Other than that, you're on the right track. Focus on upgrading your rares; lack of Armor is probably your main concern at the moment, and your belt/jewelry have a lot of stats you don't use (Accuracy, ES, Mana).
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 21, 2016, 12:11:58 AM
Wow... I didn't know that! Thanks for the advice, will look into relinking when I log on later.
P/S yes the the WED on my boots is just for xp gains.
Last edited by ocha on Mar 21, 2016, 12:38:08 AM
When running a 5l Hezmana, what would be the best setup for cyclone as a champion?

I am currently running
Last edited by 0cu87 on Mar 21, 2016, 3:58:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info