(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Yep, that's the main goal.
Could someone comment on where i could improve my current setup?
Char is cykelcyclone
Where do i invest Ascendancy points as a Juggernaut Marauder?
SO far i like tihis build ty. Wanted to ask if where do you spend ascendancy points as berzerker marauder. Or better to go juggernaut? And is it ok to get all the unices that you have mentioned. ofc for each slot 1.
Last edited by Hextall on Mar 17, 2016, 7:55:51 PM
"
Bashead wrote:
Where do i invest Ascendancy points as a Juggernaut Marauder?

Unflinching, Unrelenting and either Unyielding or Unbreakable depending on whether you want offence or defense; I suggest the former. Unstoppable is decent if you have <50% movespeed on gear.

"
Hextall wrote:
SO far i like tihis build ty. Wanted to ask if where do you spend ascendancy points as berzerker marauder. And is it ok to get all the unices that you have mentioned. ofc for each slot 1.

Crave the Slaughter, Aspect of Carnage, Rite of Ruin.

I don't understand your second question. The uniques in the section are exactly as they described: helpful for the build. You don't need all of them, or even any of them, they are just the best unique items for the build as a whole, and obviously should only be used if they complement the rest of your gear.
Hi,

i just finished mercyless with cyclon duellist in softcore. Now i want to lvl up till 67-69 and spend my 80-90+ chaos ( at moment ) for items. I only have at moment a 4linked Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe. All other items are totaly crap. all from normal act2-4. since cruel i didnt picked items up, only currency.

The main goal is to farm maps.

My plan is to buy
- 5 linked Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe
- Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet
- Daresso's Salute Citrine Amulet
- maybe Ming's Heart Amethyst Ring
- all other items rares 1-3 chaos

Is this plan good or should i better keep my current weapon and investigate in other parts more?
What do you think about the Ming's Heart Amethyst Ring is it worth to wear one or even two?
And is there a moventment cap for cyclon?

Thanks.
"
LeOsTyLe wrote:
Hi,

i just finished mercyless with cyclon duellist in softcore. Now i want to lvl up till 67-69 and spend my 80-90+ chaos ( at moment ) for items. I only have at moment a 4linked Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe. All other items are totaly crap. all from normal act2-4. since cruel i didnt picked items up, only currency.

The main goal is to farm maps.

My plan is to buy
- 5 linked Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe
- Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet
- Daresso's Salute Citrine Amulet
- maybe Ming's Heart Amethyst Ring
- all other items rares 1-3 chaos

Is this plan good or should i better keep my current weapon and investigate in other parts more?
What do you think about the Ming's Heart Amethyst Ring is it worth to wear one or even two?
And is there a moventment cap for cyclon?

Thanks.

Personally I don't bother to buy things until I start hitting walls. You still have leveling to go, and the lower map content is fairly easy, so I'd just push first.

However, if you want to buy some stuff:

Hezmana is a great investment, though it's going to be a lot cheaper to just 5 link yours rather than buying an already linked weapon. 5-linking really isn't that hard.

Devoto's Devotion is a great helm, and usually pretty cheap, though if you want to get it even cheaper, considering farming for, or buying the Gladiator card set and turning it in. This will give you either a Devoto or Bringer of Rain. Obviously the RNG element comes into play; you want Devoto and don't want Bringer, but if you get Bringer, you can always resell it. Something to consider at least.

I don't suggest Daresso's Salute. I know it's in the helpful uniques section, but the increased range just isn't strong enough in my opinion to be worth the slot. If we kept the other bonuses maybe, but Blood Rage gets in the way of that.

Ming's is strong, but you really need to plan your build around it, since you generally want the health it removes. I'd consider this an item to buy once you get into the real end game, so that it's easier to gear around.

You didn't mention it, but if you're really on a unique buying kick, look for a cheap Physical Doryani's Invitation (alternately, Fire is a bit weaker but usually a lot cheaper). It's a good mix of offence and defense, and will help cover your resists, which I imagine are lacking right now.

Otherwise, I'd spend currency on decently high rolled rares, but don't splurge on the obscenely priced stuff for no reason. Look for high armor, high health and resists first, and worry about picking up damage as you go.

TLDR: Don't go too crazy on buying uniques just because they are shiny. Remember that using uniques generally forces you to cover the stat loss elsewhere.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 17, 2016, 9:08:22 PM
Hi lghty, I am really loving your build and want to say thank you first.

Such an awesome guide

And what would be the best 5 flask for mapping? I am playing new league now

Thank you!
Hi lghty, I am really loving your build and want to say thank you first.

Such an awesome guide

And what would be the best 5 flask for mapping? I am playing new league now

Thank you!
Hey guys,

Loving this build so far. I am level 77 and I need more life, so I want to take the 7 life nodes next to the key nod "constitution". But now the problem is that my Berserker ascendancy class in my skill tree is hiding these 8 life nodes :/. So I can't take them, but I need them. Is that supposed to be like that or is that a bug?
Last edited by Afura on Mar 18, 2016, 5:58:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info