(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
MatSaysRAWR wrote:
Hey Lighty, fun build!

For 1MSC, would you recommend using HoA/Hatred/Haste instead of HoA/Hatred/AA? What points would you move around to attain the build for HoA/Hatred/AA? Thanks!

For the 1MSC I would go HoA/Hatred/AA and run cyclone and everything else off bloodmagic. HoA/Hatred/Haste is okay and only there for those who really want it.
LightyGaming.com
"
Devil wrote:
Hi!

Great guide! Well built and many questions I've had during leveling were already answered inside the guide.
But I do have a proposition for one more thing that for me at least was a question during leveling:

1. Sword vs Mace vs Axe.
What weapon to choose from? It is stated that the highest pDPS is better but while leveling it was really hard because usually I didn't have enough dex to equip swords (which for some reason rolled higher pDPS for my level). So how would one then choose weapons, how to get enough dex at lower levels, etc.
Also, what pDPS should one aim at which levels / areas. For me the transition went surprisingly smooth, but I'd guess it'd be great thing to point out so people would know when to start switching gear.

Other than that, great guide! Having a blast with it in 1M.

For leveling just go from unique to unique; they are normally the best weapons at there levels. Wide swing, Geoffri's Baptism, Rigvalds charge ect. For a newer league I suggest going axe because of kaoms primacy and if you want to run Vaal Ground Slam use a mace such as Marohi Erqi. Later on rares swords are better because of there high attack speed bases but that's getting close to mirror'd weapon territory. Overall axe is the best because of kaoms primacy early and Atziri Disfavour later; The onslaught and leech on tree and +1 weapon range which makes cyclone larger aoe.
LightyGaming.com
I was asked how I craft 2H Cyclone weapons, This is my process

Step 1:
Make sure your weapon is i83 or you can roll T1% physical or T1 Hybrid. If you cannot afford/find a i83, i73 is next best because of the T2 %physical roll.

Step 2:
Alteration/Augment into T1-2 %physical or T1-2 Hybrid or T1-2 Flat Physical.

Step 3:
Regal Into another roll from our desired rolls list; if you hit a prefix not on the list, Start over. If you get another T1-2 Prefix, Master craft the missing prefix and enjoy your decent weapon. If you Hit another T1-2 Suffix, Master craft a temporary suffix and exalt into another T1-2 Prefix, if you hit a undesired prefix, start over.

Step 4:
If your here you have a weapon with 2 T1-2 Prefixes and X Amount Of Suffixes. IF your suffixes are usable ( dex/str/chaos/attackspeed ) then your done. If you have random bad suffixes craft the "prefixes cannot be changed" haku mod, Scour the item which keeps your 2 desired prefixes. Now you have a 2 T1-2 Prefix item.

Step 5:

*This step is 100% optional and just for your own personal enjoyment*
Now you have a 2 T1-2 Prefix item and want to change the items name randomly. You multi mod with elreon, craft "suffixes cannot be changed" & "prefixes cannot be changed". This will allow you to chaos orb the item and the name will change. Stop when you have a name you enjoy.

Step 6A:
Now you have a 2 T1-2 Prefix item and want to keep going using Multimodding. You can use elreon to multi craft decent roll stats such as attack speed, +2 weapon range, "socket skills are supported by lv1 blood magic"(mace/staff only) and stop there.

Step 6B:
Now you have a 2 T1-2 Prefix item and want to keep going for T1-2 Suffixes. You can master craft a temporary prefix, exalt into 1-2 other desirable suffixes ( repeat as many times as you want ). This will leave you with a 4 T1-2 Item without having to use eternal orbs. Once your item is 4 T1-2 you will need to use eternal orbs to get your finaly T1-2 Prefix. Before doing so realize Eternal orbs are discontinued and expensive and this project could x20 in price. To advance you master craft a suffix (+2weapon range) and Eternal + Exalt your item, if you hit your final T1-2 Prefix; your done. Other wise use the eternal imprint, resetting the item to 4 T1-2 and repeat.

Desired Rolls List:

Prefix
  • Flat Physical T1-2
  • %Physical T1-2
  • Hybrid Physical T1-2
  • Vagan "socketed skill gem supported by lv1 bloodmagic" (mace/staff only)

Suffix
  • Attack Speed T1-2
  • Dexterity/Strength/ChaosRes T1-4 ( doesnt matter for dps so any roll is nice )
  • The last slot is for the vagan +2 Weapon range craft
  • [\list]
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 9, 2015, 3:43:32 AM
Hey Lighty, quick question. Is there any advantage or disadvantage to using the Hallowed Life Flasks over the Divine Life Flasks? Is it just personal preference of less charges per use vs more HP recovered? Or is there a distinct advantage to using one over the other

Thanks in advance
"
sfisher21 wrote:
Hey Lighty, quick question. Is there any advantage or disadvantage to using the Hallowed Life Flasks over the Divine Life Flasks? Is it just personal preference of less charges per use vs more HP recovered? Or is there a distinct advantage to using one over the other

Thanks in advance

The amount of recovery is very similar but you need fewer charges to use a hallowed flask over divine. In most cases it shouldn't matter either way.
"
LordJesus wrote:
"
sfisher21 wrote:

Thanks in advance

The amount of recovery is very similar but you need fewer charges to use a hallowed flask over divine. In most cases it shouldn't matter either way.

^ What he said ^

I have my seething hallowed's linked with Staunching ( remove/anti Bleed ) so I want them up as often as possible and the loss of Life recovery for using a lower Tier of flask is negligible.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 9, 2015, 7:02:11 PM
Hey!

So I got my first exalted drop yesterday in the M1 softcore league. Now I'm thinking, on what should I spend it.

I'm still only like 66, so my first goal is to hit 70 to be able to equip real items. But the question is still relevant, what to get?
I got 3k tooltip dps right now with Doomsower. I got around 3k life, and less than 2k armour.

I'm troubling keeping myself alive this weekend, with all these mods it's pretty tight all the time in the maps.

So what would be the first thing you'd waste an exalt for?
Last edited by Devil on Oct 10, 2015, 7:36:04 AM
Hi Lighty!

Loving your Build so far. My next step is try my Luck on the Sugar-Mama aka Atziri. Got a Question regarding your tips on Trio:

"
Use enduring cry and immortal call to be infinity immune to physical damage.

Could you clarify this for me because i don't really get what it means. Thx in advance.
"
Devil wrote:
Hey!

So I got my first exalted drop yesterday in the M1 softcore league. Now I'm thinking, on what should I spend it.

I'm still only like 66, so my first goal is to hit 70 to be able to equip real items. But the question is still relevant, what to get?
I got 3k tooltip dps right now with Doomsower. I got around 3k life, and less than 2k armour.

I'm troubling keeping myself alive this weekend, with all these mods it's pretty tight all the time in the maps.

So what would be the first thing you'd waste an exalt for?

If you already have Doomsower I would suggest a body armour; Belly, Lightning Coil, Kaoms or a nice high armour rare. Your weapon is fine until 80ish so plan to replace it around then.
LightyGaming.com
"
dMo87 wrote:
Hi Lighty!

Loving your Build so far. My next step is try my Luck on the Sugar-Mama aka Atziri. Got a Question regarding your tips on Trio:

"
Use enduring cry and immortal call to be infinity immune to physical damage.

Could you clarify this for me because i don't really get what it means. Thx in advance.

Okay so immortal call grants physical immunity. This physical immunity doesn't last very long, even when linked with increased duration. It also consumes endurance charges to grant a longer immortal call ( about 1 charge = +.5ish seconds ). If you have 7 charges ( 3 normally + 3 from tree + 1 from helping oak ). You get around a 7 second immortal call when linked with increased duration and leveling abit. In the atziri trio there are 3 types of damage being dealt. The "Cycloner" does 100% physical attacks but leaving a 100% chaos damage ground effect, along with applying stacks of corrupting blood ( this is what staunching flasks are for ). The "Titty Bitch" does 100% physical damage from everything. The "Dualstriker" does 100% physical damage, BUT 50% more damage as fire when he's on fire. Every-time 1 of the 3 die, t he remaining become stronger, faster and overall more deadly. So it stands to reason that if you kill the "Cycloner & Dualstriker" first you can use the Immortal call Enduring Cry combo to run around casting Enduring Cry until 7 charges, Immortal call and just sit on-top of her dps'ing. The entire time watching your immortal buff and maintaining it via enduring cry ( having cwdtlv1+ warlords mark also grants charges killing the trash mobs during the fight ). The downside of this strategy is when you get to just the "Titty Bitch" if you fail to keep immortal call up when standing on-top of her, you'll most likely get 1 shot. So the basic way to go about it is you get 7 charges either from enduring crying or warlords mark on the trash, run into the pile of monsters and her, immortal call for X amount of second, dps until you have around 2 seconds left, enduring cry and hope you get 7 more charges ( if you don't, run out and get more charges ), immortal again and repeat until dead. This used to work alot better when immortal would last around 18 seconds with 7 charges and enduring cry was not only linked to cwdt but could be used with spell echo. It still works, its just harder and more tedious to pull off now.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info