(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey, thanks a lot for this build! Quick question, how would you rate this against etup's build? Pros and cons?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1314433
"
brakthir wrote:
Hey, thanks a lot for this build! Quick question, how would you rate this against etup's build? Pros and cons?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1314433

Only differences are I get rampart & hematophagy for added mitigation and he doesn't; If you have lightning coil,taste of hate and headhunter by week 2; you should skip rampart & hematophagy aswell.
LightyGaming.com
Awesome build! I'm using it for the 1 month HC league, and it works perfectly!

Quick suggestion, I used this unique, which is pretty decent for level 28 (880 dps with it and Static Strike+Melee Physical Damage+Added Fire Damage)
I think you should add it to good leveling uniques.

Thanks again for this awesome build.

Last edited by Ampo on Oct 4, 2015, 4:40:04 AM
I got a question. How do you get Int and dex up?? The passive in the build only give little dex and int. Do I focus my equipment dex and int??
"
Ampo wrote:
Awesome build! I'm using it for the 1 month HC league, and it works perfectly!

Quick suggestion, I used this unique, which is pretty decent for level 28 (880 dps with it and Static Strike+Melee Physical Damage+Added Fire Damage)
I think you should add it to good leveling uniques.

Thanks again for this awesome build.

I will; Goodluck & stay safe out there!
LightyGaming.com
"
invoker232 wrote:
I got a question. How do you get Int and dex up?? The passive in the build only give little dex and int. Do I focus my equipment dex and int??

Mostly on jewelry & from Brute Force Solution and Fluid Motion which convert strength to dexterity/Intelligence; the most efficient locations to place them are added within the jewel section of the guide. Certain uniques offer a fair amount of stats such as devoto's devotion.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 4, 2015, 10:35:19 AM
Thanks a lot for answering the question. I think I prefer your build for now. I was lucky enough to have a daresso's defiance drop for me and now I'm debating picking up a Kaom's Primacy as I'm doing maps and I feel my damage is a tad lackluster.
"
brakthir wrote:
Thanks a lot for answering the question. I think I prefer your build for now. I was lucky enough to have a daresso's defiance drop for me and now I'm debating picking up a Kaom's Primacy as I'm doing maps and I feel my damage is a tad lackluster.

Primacy is the best weapon you can use from 58-83 basically.
LightyGaming.com
How are you sustaining cyclone without using blood magic and having 100% mana reserved? I don't see it on your weapon and you are 100% reserved in the videos.

Another quick question, why not just grab the blood magic keystone if you are going to use blood magic for all your skills anyway?
His weapon has level 1 blood magic
If you use the blood magic keystone you can't use all those sweet mana reserving skills

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info